7th Annual Diesel Shoot-out September 5-6 - Atlanta

I'll be there either way but I'm trying to get my Injector issue fixed in time to Race also.....I think it will happen...

TY....You gonna run the stockers??? Dang dude!!! I bet you'll be in the 11.50 range then!!! Your just not gonna let me try to catch up to ya, are ya???? LOL

GARMON'S DIESEL PERFORMANCE!!!!!!!!

Well, I will not be there. I cant ever make it into the first week of September w/o breaking something. I guess they don't make inter coolers like they used to.

The Holiday Inn Express still has a few rooms left.

If you call and talk to Jody, she will give you a $89/night rate. Online the rate is $109.99

Holiday Inn Express, Commerce, GA : 706-336-8666

TY....You gonna run the stockers??? Dang dude!!! I bet you'll be in the 11.50 range then!!! Your just not gonna let me try to catch up to ya, are ya???? LOL

I doubt I'll see 11.5 but, I hope to at least run quicker than with my 37's

You're already right on my tail with half the work done to your truck. My Sherman tank is game for anyone to beat. I think you and Billy Ram would be a good race. Same trucks, just about the same mods. You guys should try to line up together.

Dang Ty, with Stock wheels and Tires Vs. the 37's I'd lay money on an 11.50

Dang Ty, with Stock wheels and Tires Vs. the 37's I'd lay money on an 11.50

Well, it would be cool to see. It concerns me though that if I do run that, the track won't let me run at all since I don't have the mods for that time.

I think I'll just TnT with them but, will run the 37's Sat.

I doubt I'll see 11.5 but, I hope to at least run quicker than with my 37's

You're already right on my tail with half the work done to your truck. My Sherman tank is game for anyone to beat. I think you and Billy Ram would be a good race. Same trucks, just about the same mods. You guys should try to line up together.

Shoot!! You are the man Ty...The man with the bad a$$ truck!!

As for Billyram and I ...That would be decent but with his 66 vs my 62, plus his experience....Im not gonna hold my breath.....His best vs. my best is a long way off....Of course I haven't tried this Smarty yet either.....We'll see and I can't wait....=)

So looks like i'm free that weekend. w00t! gunna try to bring some other diesel buds with me.

What days/ time you guys heading there? Like I said earlier Im going to try an get there around 9 when the gates open Sat.

Also can we only race Friday night?

Also can we only race Friday night?

Absolutely not. Friday night is a open test and tune. Saturday you can choose between any of the NADM classes. Those would be The DPM Diesel ET Bracket class, the DP-Tuner Quick Diesel class, and the AirWerks Unlimited Street class. For those like like to fill the day with racing, you can also enter the gas classes. (TS does this every year):nos:

This year we will have some diesel specific vendors/sponsors too. Everyone go by and see:

Jody and Diane at DP-TUNER
Hal with SILVERLINE
Bill and Corey with POWER HUNGRY PERFORMANCE
Charlie with AIRDOG
Bill with Turbo Diesel Electric
Brandon with TURBO DIESEL REGISTER

Thanks from NADM to each of them for sponsoring this great event.:rockwoot:

The dyno is sponsored by Hayes and is free. But, there are limited spots so if you really want one, get there early.:poke:
Im guessing this is Saturday morning? And sorry for the dumb question, but whose Hayes? Id really want to get my truck on the dyno and dont want to miss out.

yes, Sat morning. Hayes is the name of a dealer who owns several huge Chrysler/Mopar dealerships in GA. Probably one of the biggest dealers in the country

NADM is proud to offer the 7th Annual DPM Diesel Shootout in conjunction with the Hayes American Muscle Meet at Atlanta Dragway.

Hayes is a dealership name. Hayes Chrysler, Hayes Dodge, etc.

Yes the dyno is only on saturday and I'll be there at 9 if not before!

As some have said, the Hayes Family own Dodge and Chevy dealers. They have been putting this event on for over 25 years. This year instead of it having a Mopar image, it is more just muscle cars/trucks.

Yes, Dyno is Saturday only. :rockwoot:

As some have said, the Hayes Family own Dodge and Chevy dealers. They have been putting this event on for over 25 years. This year instead of it having a Mopar image, it is more just muscle cars/trucks.

Yes, Dyno is Saturday only. :rockwoot:

:rockwoot: Getting ready!!!!!