7th Annual Diesel Shoot-out September 5-6 - Atlanta

So am I. :rockwoot:

I will be at the track most of the day Friday setting up.

I am ready for the NADM Drag Finals... :rockwoot:

I'm pretty sure I should move out that way somewhere so I can attend all these events. GRR!

We gunna have the CompD tent setup directly adjacent to the exhaust side of the dyno again like last year? :st: :bang

Had fun out there. Wish I could have stayed a bit longer but the g/f was getting lobstered in the sun. Thanks again for the dyno!

I had a good time even though me and BillysGoat ran into a problem with retorqueing my stock bolts and I was hung over as F, but other than that I had fun. All the trucks that I watched go down the track looked good and Tim did a nice job annoucing as usual, but I never saw the tap dance show...I guess I left too early. LOL

Kevin and Tim thanks for the beers. Also, Kevin we need to go hotlap the barf-cart again at the next race. LOL

I'm gone, I got hoes and liquor waiting for me in downtown Athens....oh yeah Go Dawgs.

Thank you David Dunbar (NADM) and Crew for another awesome event!!!

it was our first time going to the atlanta track and we had a blast. Thanks NADM for the good hospitality and it was great getting to meet everyone. Can't wait til the next one!!!!

I had a good time even though me and BillysGoat ran into a problem with retorqueing my stock bolts and I was hung over as F, but other than that I had fun. All the trucks that I watched go down the track looked good and Tim did a nice job annoucing as usual, but I never saw the tap dance show...I guess I left too early. LOL

Kevin and Tim thanks for the beers. Also, Kevin we need to go hotlap the barf-cart again at the next race. LOL

I'm gone, I got hoes and liquor waiting for me in downtown Athens....oh yeah Go Dawgs.

It was an awesome time. I also got lobsterized! But SuperDave I just wanted to tell you GO GATORS!!!!!:rockwoot: You guy have to be Gators fans there. I went out to eat on saturday night and they had the Gators game on. Did they name Gainesville GA after Gainesville FL?? haha just messin

Back