80 over puller engine

I meant if its filled not sleeved

Oh ok, that's what I'm trying to figure out, to see if that block is worth going with, if sleeving a filled block will help, I'm new to this extreme build stuff. I've heard that you should never go bigger than 40 over. I have also heard that sleeves can drop in a high rpm application

Oh ok, that's what I'm trying to figure out, to see if that block is worth going with, if sleeving a filled block will help, I'm new to this extreme build stuff. I've heard that you should never go bigger than 40 over. I have also heard that sleeves can drop in a high rpm application

Usually sleeves have a lip at the top to prevent that from happening.

Sleeves don't help the deck from flexing like a virgin bore. What hp are you shooting for? Bigbaddodge split his filled block making roughly 1300 hp. Not sure of bore size though.

Sleeves don't help the deck from flexing like a virgin bore. What hp are you shooting for? Bigbaddodge split his filled block making roughly 1300 hp. Not sure of bore size though.

Thats true too. Well not completely sure yet, i wasnt planning on going this route originally. But if i can get this block for the right price and make it work by either keeping it 0.080 over or sleeving it, ill just go from that point. my original plan was a virgin block 12V, looking for at minimum 900HP, until i was offered this one. The block that split for Scott was 0.020 over filled with Harding Block Cement, then he went with a stock bore filled with Morosso Block Cement which is supposed to be better.

Last edited: