94-02 dodge ram led taillites and projector headlites

sumkindamonster

DepartmentofPower
I have a set of black projector headlights about year old perfect asking 250 obo and I have a set of smoked led taillites 250 obo text for pics must go 7246107844

maybe they are extra special?

i paid 250 combined for nice taillights and headlights

Led taillites with for a 2nd gen ? That includes recon tower bulb and tower marker lite for headlites and ps if ur not interested find sumthing else to post about bad boys lol

Thanks bud sum people like the el cheapo off brand and that's all sum can afford hahaha like I sad they come with the 50 dollor recon backup lite and marker lites

Thanks bud sum people like the el cheapo off brand and that's all sum can afford hahaha like I sad they come with the 50 dollor recon backup lite and marker lites

Well you never said they were recons to start with. If you are trying to sell the name brand maybe you should throw the name in the post.

True my bad guys maybe that's why this country's in such a mess cause the Mexicans make and do everything cheaper Sooner or later it will haunt u, schoolbus remember this is my thread and u posted under it u musta been jealous and I'll try get pics later

Led taillites with for a 2nd gen ? That includes recon tower bulb and tower marker lite for headlites and ps if ur not interested find sumthing else to post about bad boys lol

So, what your saying is that your lights are better because they are not made in Mexico? Where do you really think they were made? Not in the US.

FYI: Recon does not sell headlight assemblies for the 94-02 Dodge trucks, so it looks like you have "the cheapos" as well, with I assume $250 worth of Recon marker bulbs...

Lets see how fast they sell...

Last edited:
Back