94-02 dodge ram led taillites and projector headlites

:what: I must be a loser because I can't understand half of what he is saying. Special education.

just gunna throw this out there but, is that even your truck in your avatar because it looks like you took a picture of your computer monitor?

Actually guys that is his truck in his avatar and he does have quite a large amount of knowledge. Im willing to bet his crappy spelling is associated to typing on a damn tiny phone screen as well. No need to get all ninja on someone over their asking prices. Just let them post and lower prices as they see fit until they sell stuff. The ass you step on today may be the ass you have to kiss tomorrow. This guy isnt a HomoFarms douche.

No he just sees the site to sell overpriced stuff and when people ask about his stuff he gets defensive and talks schit.... Yea, he's not a douche.

You of all people should know how it works here, if it wasnt a friend you'd probably have joined in already!

Don't hate the player, hate the game!

I wouldnt say he is a friend. Never met him and only have bought one item from him. However I did talk to him on the phone quite a bit and he has a few bigger named diesel folks as personal friends and he knocked 500 bucks off a 1500 dollar advertised turbo for me after some BS'ing. I havent spoken to him in over a year but I can guarantee he isnt as big a fool as you are trying to make him out to be. At my age you realize what a true moron is.

Thanks Chris ur good man and i don't need brag or anything on here I've got my **** and accomplishments in the diesel world better yet how many u guys have any sponsors for pulling????? it's ok I maybe no one on ur website but that's cool by me I know wat I got and it's pprob a lot more then 75percent of ya, and Chris ur rite u dont know me very well but ur hell of a guy stickin ur foot in this when I've gotta attacked thanks again

Back