94-02 dodge ram led taillites and projector headlites

So, what your saying is that your lights are better because they are not made in Mexico? Where do you really think they were made? Not in the US.

FYI: Recon does not sell headlight assemblies for the 94-02 Dodge trucks, so it looks like you have "the cheapos" as well, with I assume $250 worth of Recon marker bulbs...

Lets see how fast they sell...

Just for infromation : Recon cab lights are made in China :soap: , package printed in US

Lmao don't get mad dawg looking for set stockers front and back neone got any

DoYouSpeakEnglish.gif

Can tell u guys are Internet fags who says bro?? Lol can tell u guys live on here 3000 plus post wow get up get out,, run ur trucks ****in losers

Neways i like how u guys fight in packs shows ur try color lmao bros!!' and please don't be a hater cause u guys suck

No cracks wat are u asking?? U Gota beat 500 a set tho and speed shift that ur old lady in that pic for ur icon she's hot, how'd a dickbag like u land that hahahaha

No cracks wat are u asking?? U Gota beat 500 a set tho and speed shift that ur old lady in that pic for ur icon she's hot, how'd a dickbag like u land that hahahaha

Nah man, sorry thats not my wife.

How did a "dick bag" like yourself, that cant even spell, figure out how to get on the internet?LOL

Lol good one guess we all have dreams right on keep dreaming and I use this site to sale parts that's all

Man I have not seen Pulp Fiction in forever. Tonight is movie night.

Buy Mike's lights, so I can sell him something

Back