94 half ton w 12v

Bump for a clean truck. If you wanted to trade down to a milder 1500 Cummins I kinda know a guy...LOL

I can not beleive that somebody has not bought this truck... If I were a bunch closer and a little more money I would be all over it

Lol oh well get to work its waiting for u.. I can't believe nobody has snagged it up yet either

Arg! Why did I open this thread!!!! Def. a sweet truck, and well worth the money! A light, 500hp Cummins, who wouldnt want that!

Well its not lookin like anybody wants it. Im tired of it sitting in my way. And with harvest comin up im not gonna have time to do anything with it.

Make some offers

Yeah i know that but these 6 & 7k offers aint cuttin it. 9k is rock bottom price

Can yall not read 9,000 is rock bottom. Id i cant get at least that out of it ill pull it outside cover it up and let it sit till i gave time to mess with it. If your not interested in the truck for 9-10k range dont waste my time.. i dont have time for tire kickers. Thats all ive seen so far niw if you have money in hand and serious about buying the truck i will be more than happy to discuss the truck and shipping w you. Thanks

Can yall not read 9,000 is rock bottom.

When you post that your bottom line is $9k, and THEN you post I guess no one wants the truck and make offers, it sounds like you are willing to take less. Why would anyone make an offer more than $9k if you already said you'd take that? :poke:

Im asking 10 grand for it i dont really wanna take 9 for it. Depends on what kinda deal we work out. Like i said before if your not serious about buying the truck dont waste my time