94 half ton w 12v

Hard would it be to make 4x4? Im not a huge dodge guy. Will you have to change the tailshaft on tranny?

Hard would it be to make 4x4? Im not a huge dodge guy. Will you have to change the tailshaft on tranny?

Either new trans, or at least swap tail section/output shaft, tcase, driveshaft, front driveshaft, front axle, the lines and shifter to the tcase, front suspension and steering, to include the pitman arm/steering box (I think). Could be more im forgetting, its late and im tired.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Either new trans, or at least swap tail section/output shaft, tcase, driveshaft, front driveshaft, front axle, the lines and shifter to the tcase, front suspension and steering, to include the pitman arm/steering box (I think). Could be more im forgetting, its late and im tired.

I believe that's about it. Would probably cost around 3-4k to do it

Any interest in a trade for a 1999 dodge single cab with a 5 speed? Shoot me a text 303 886 9862

I honestly think that without that front bumper and grille it would be sold already.

We all have Mike, but aesthetic first impressions mean a lot to certain buyers. Some people might have taken a quick look at it, saw the bumper/grille, and then decided they didn't like them. So they moved on without looking at the rest of the truck.

Just saying.

We all have Mike, but aesthetic first impressions mean a lot to certain buyers. Some people might have taken a quick look at it, saw the bumper/grille, and then decided they didn't like them. So they moved on without looking at the rest of the truck.

Just saying.

That's just silly. What's wrong with people today.

That's just silly. What's wrong with people today.

I dunno, but it's true. Slathering an engine bay in Armor All seems to add $5K to a vehicle's value on Ebay these days, so I don't know what's what anymore.

Yeah i agree first impression is a lot for some people. But a bumper and grills pretty cheap. The paint and a painter is the most expensive part.

Grill is not so bad but had I been able to work a deal on it the bumper was getting tossed...

GLWS wish I had the cash right now to just buy it outright.

Lol yeah im not big on the bumper at all. But id rather sell it than waste my time and money on it thanks