95 12 valve twin turbo

cumminslive

I have a 95 Dodge 2500 extended cab , long bed. It's white with grey at the bottom. Black Helo Max Wheels 16x9. Tinted windows, good interior but the dash is cracked. 230,000 mi.

Accessories:
-Boost & Egt Gauge
-Spearco Intercooler
-Full Cut Delivery Valves-215 pump
-Custom Torque Plate
-Timing Set @ 19.5
-90 HP Injectors
-Head Studs
-Head O Ring
-Big Valve Springs and Keepers
-Twin Turbos PDR Cobra Set Up
*top turbo is 64 71 14
*bottom turbo is HT3B
-High Performance Boots & Clamps
-South Bend 3850 Double Disc
-South Bends Big Input Shaft
-5 Spd. Transmission- Freshly gone through 2,000 mi. with all frozen shafts, and all original dodge gears
-355 Gear Ratio

I made 607 HP, 1400 FQ on the dyno with 90 HP injectors. The pump screw has never been turned. #2 fuel only. The truck has another 200 HP left in it. It was clearing all the smoke out, starving for fuel, but I am daily driving it so I didnt try to cram all of it out of it. If the buyer would like, I will take out the 90 Hp injectors and put 5x18's in it with .10000 washer and bump the timing, and I will dyno it on our Dyno Dynamics Dyno. 100% sure it will go 800 HP maybe a little over without any pump work. Im sure im leaving out a few things, but thats the highlight of it all.

Asking $15,000

Does the HT3B make enough air for 800 HP? Other than that, sounds like a pretty stout truck. I wish I had $1500 in the bank, I'd write you a check today.

Does the HT3B make enough air for 800 HP? Other than that, sounds like a pretty stout truck. I wish I had $1500 in the bank, I'd write you a check today.

the ht3b will do 800hp but that pushing the turbo but like i say i can put it on the dyno thanks man

ok u dumb f&@k i was saying other then the Torque Plate and the Delivery Valves that was all the pump had do

If you do not like being called out on your write up why did you not respond the first time? O' while I am at this I was looking for another truck but not from you now! And why can't you post pictures and let us know what city it is in?

Last edited:
If you do not like being called out on your write up why did you not respond the first time? O' while I am at this I was looking for another truck but not from you now! And why can't you post pictures and let us know what city it is in?

Because your just being a smartass and junkin my thread. I'm pretty sure your not gonna really buy anything anyways, just runnin your mouth. And you threatenin not buyin it aint worryin me, i dont have to sell it. so please get off my thread.

He is referring to the fuel screw. If you need to know, use the search function instead of derailing the sale forums.

The screw you are talking about is on a VP pump not a P-pump. So what year is this truck?

The screw you are talking about is on a VP pump not a P-pump. So what year is this truck?

you cant turn screws on a vp44 pump chief, they are mechanical rotary pumps but controled and goverend electronicly, the old VE rotary pumps you can and P-pumps you def. can