95 fummins

I've got the same ve pumped bus motor in my 87 that you had originally. Done every pump tweak I can and she's still. No where near fast enough. Having trouble getting full throttle out of my of my linkage. Did you use the factory ford throttle cable? Not sure if a power stroke used the same cable as my idi but I don't think I have enough pull.
Well seeing you have 6" and 38's isnt helping lol with a 727.(do you have a locking converter?
Powerstroke has a electronic throttle no cable
I used a IDI throttle cable i got full travel out of mine.I built my linkage mount though
All my pump had was a ground fuel pin (homeade)and 4k spring

I don't expect it to feel like a drag truck. But I do need a lot more than I have. I'm gonna bust out the welder and rebuild my throttle bracket tomorrow.

727 is non lock up but it's got a good converter and a gearvendors so it's a six speed. Probally gonna do a 5spd swap when the 727 blows up.

So make me a necessity list to start working on and we'll arrange a weekend for me to come down to your place in 6-ish months so you can help me swap my OBS.......OK?? LOL :hehe:

You can't put a lock up converter in a 727 first gen trannys were non lockup. I could get a lower stall but not a lockup.

So make me a necessity list to start working on and we'll arrange a weekend for me to come down to your place in 6-ish months so you can help me swap my OBS.......OK?? LOL :hehe:
yea i hear ya Mark LOL I am having a guy set up the rear axle and link bars I will do the bag fabrication and plumbing
You can't put a lock up converter in a 727 first gen trannys were non lockup. I could get a lower stall but not a lockup.

I would have to change to a 47rh.
i beieve you can instal a lock up i will do some digging
Should have cleaned up the frame while you had the engine pulled. Rust rust rust
Already thought of that one all the bags and link built
Bed and cab are coming off and frame is getting blasted and cleaned up
Now that my 2003 is possibly sold i will be investing way more money into this rig :lolly:

Thanks guys. My truck is a offroad toy hardly ever sees the highway except for a occasional beer run or drive to a local trail. I will trailer it to the desert. So I'm not to concerned about overdrive right now.

:what: ......you think I'm kidding....:bs:..get on that list....you have my email LOL
Oh I know your not kidding
I haven't got real deep into it yet

Thanks guys. My truck is a offroad toy hardly ever sees the highway except for a occasional beer run or drive to a local trail. I will trailer it to the desert. So I'm not to concerned about overdrive right now.
Overdrive in my 95 is shot i lock the converter in 3rd gear

Back