96 eclb dually parting out

DEZLFREK

my licence plate says it
still have most of the gray interior, mirrors, hood, pass door, lincoln locked front with brand new steering and detroit locked rear 80(dually) with disc brake conversion and mag cover(both 3.54s). and misc other stuff from that truck if you need or want it ask..

also have a almost brand new set of 33x14.00x16 boggers and eagle wheels.. will sell seperate.
anything you want make me an offer that your paying the ride of picking it up..

i also have a older snow water pump, controller, reservour, with some line. was on a power joke so its missing the toggle/arming switch and nozzles; 150 plus shipping

ill post the picts asap for the tires and wheels but 600 for tires and 800 for tires and wheels plus you pay the ride..
the steering wheel as well but its wore through the leather on the 11o clock position for about 1 1/2 or so..

here are the pics of the wheels and tires, as you can see, they haven't even seen pavement yet...

Attachments

• wheel4.jpg
    wheel4.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 0
  • wheel3.jpg
    wheel3.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 0
would you be willing to meet me halfway for the tires if I pitched in fuel money? im in NM...

tires are sale pending already, the rear end 700 plus shipping, im thinking around 200 to ship to a florida business

3, one got bent but both chrome inserts and center caps are good..

I'm in need of the tail light wiring that connects the tail lights to the main harness.

-French

the steering wheel has beem wore through for about a 1" at the normal spot on the top.
the mirrors are the chrome electric type, not newer towing type
the wireing is available...

no the dash top wont work on 98.5 or newer. but this one is in good condition still

dana 80

I am interested in the axle, how many miles are on it and what would be freight to 16156, Thanks.

the rear i want 700 for the rear, was rebuilt about 300 miles before the truck got wrecked when i put the detroit in the week before... also has disc brake conversion and the mag cover.. i would think plan on around 200 for shipping acrossed country.

the steering box isn't good but i replaced all the steering components the day before it got wrecked.. everything but the adjustors. paid over 400 for everything. will sell for 250 plus shipping..