'98 12v pulling truck, GN trailer & extras.....

Did that truck start out life as a 98 12v 4 door or did u put a 12v in it.

Truck is an original '98 12v quadcab, i have the engine data plate to prove it. Engine is still the original block but it was rebuilt into what you see in the pics just last January. 10 hooks later i'm outta money and need to sell.....:bang :hehe:

Joe

Sorry to hear that Joe.. Best of luck with a speedy sale.

Bump for ya man, just curious what pump do you have on the truck?

Thanks JP, yes, I take pride in keeping my toys clean. Gotta take care of your sh!t! Thanks for the bump too! :)

Joe

Have no idea on the hp/tq, never dyno'd it before cuz it's only a puller........+/- 700 hp/1800ft.lbs....?

Joe

Jeez, got bumped all the way down to page 5 in one day! Gonna have to bump this up to the top more often......

Joe

Smaller turbo, no suspension blocks, little smoke control parts back on the pump and yeah it's streetable, but you can't run a hood stack on the street and thats a bit hard to fix unless you have another hood.

Joe

What's wrong with a hoodstack on the street, I do it, I guess Southern CA is little bit different that North Ca. I even got pulled over when I was on a back road doin some testing and the cop said he's never seen a stack out the hood.
bump, I hate to see it go but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Free bump for ya Joe. Hate to see you sell it, but there are bigger priorities in life.

I have seen this truck run in person at the Ukiah pulls last year. It is mean and clean. Buyer will not be disappointed. Good luck to ya Joe!

Dustin