'98 12v pulling truck, GN trailer & extras.....

Cool, thanks for the complements guys, it does suck to be seeing it go but life is more important than pulling the sled as mentioned. :)

Well, Cole, if you got pulled over with the hood stack then maybe it's fine. I wouldn't try to get past any cops down here with it though, cops down here wouldn't put up with that......but who knows, you don't know until you try....:hehe:

Joe

As posted on RacingJunk.com and other sites, new truck price is $20,000 firm.

Thanks!

Joe

Currently, for California classes it would be put into the SS 3.0 class or extreme class even though the S400 is a 2.8. But if you took it back east it would be legal to run in the 2.8 class as far as I know.......

Joe

Nobody's lookin' for a good project to build on with this truck? Truck is ready to go pullin'.....

Joe

Ya, I too saw this truck at the Ukiah sled pulls- as it is my hometown. Very clean impressive rig. Haha, did a little better than mine in the pulls, I had the stock white four door long bed 04, got my first taste of pullin' there. A lot of fun! Bump!

I guess I need to mention as I did on other sites that the trailer sale has currently been put on hold until truck sale is final. I am in greater need of selling the truck rather than the trailer at this point especially if i need to use the trailer to deliver the truck to the buyer. This is in response to the numerous calls and messages I have had regarding the trailer and not the truck. So anyone who wants the trailer, help me get the truck sold and we can work out a deal on the trailer......:)

Joe

Hang in there Joe. It's going to take somebody seeing this thing in person.

I'd take it to some of the bigger pulls if you can. Some rich kid's dad will buy it for him.

Hang in there Joe. It's going to take somebody seeing this thing in person.

I'd take it to some of the bigger pulls if you can. Some rich kid's dad will buy it for him.

I wish I could JP, I ain't got the money to be towing to events in hopes for a sale. Might as well pull it if I'm gonna do that but I have had a few hits, hopefully it will go to a good home. :)

Joe

I wish I could JP, I ain't got the money to be towing to events in hopes for a sale. Might as well pull it if I'm gonna do that but I have had a few hits, hopefully it will go to a good home. :)

Joe

I hear ya man. I know guys that would buy that on the spot if they could pull it that same night.

I hear ya man. I know guys that would buy that on the spot if they could pull it that same night.

Well thats the whole point, buyer gets to pull the truck right away. Who are these guys that would buy it? Send 'em my way!

Joe