99 part out

gracing

I picked up a 99 dodge 3/4 ton 2wd ext. cab truck for a project. I will be keeping the engine, and trans. as of right now I am keeping the factory wiring harness and computer unless I go with a stand alone. I will aslo be keeping the radiator, intercooler and everything else for the swap. other than that everything else is up for grabs or I will sell it minus the drivetrain and what I need. If there is something that you are looking for let me know.

located in texas just east of houston. The body is white in color. doors are good, it has the half doors behind the full doors, 8' bed has a good dent on drivers side just above the wheel. no tail gate. goose neck hitch. drivers front fender is bad, hood is good but needs to be repainted has some scratches but no dents. as for the rear end i'm not sure but will look tomorrow.

Rear axle us a Dana 80 with drum brakes and 3.55 gears. 600.00 plus the ride OBO.

Hows the dash? Sliding rear window? I also need a seatbelt trim ring and the sunglasses door from the overhead console. Thanks.

-Billy-

Hows the dash? Sliding rear window? I also need a seatbelt trim ring and the sunglasses door from the overhead console. Thanks.

-Billy-

here is a pic of the overhead console. let me know if it works for ya. $25.00 shipped. I'm keeping the seatbelt trim ring with the seats, unless they don't sell.

Attachments

• console.bmp
    770 KB · Views: 108
Interested in doors as well if the other guy doesn't take them.

PM, email, or i can pm you my phone number and call....

I know your keeping the trans. But was a manual or a stick. I need interior stuff for a manual. I need pedals, the console on the floor that goes around the shifter and the 2 shifter boots, and the piece in the dash right behind the shifter ( its like a little coupy hole). Do you have any of this?