99 part out

I know your keeping the trans. But was a manual or a stick. I need interior stuff for a manual. I need pedals, the console on the floor that goes around the shifter and the 2 shifter boots, and the piece in the dash right behind the shifter ( its like a little coupy hole). Do you have any of this?
I have all the stuff that you listed. I'm not sure how much of it I will need but I will know by Monday.

I received the pictures of the seats, they look good. I found another set local, thanks anyway.

I too am also looking for a set of pedals for a manual swap, did you end up keeping these?

the pedals are already spoken for but I might be able to get another set. Let me know.

Do You have wiring harness for overhead console and CTM (central trim module) ?

I picked up a 99 dodge 3/4 ton 2wd ext. cab truck for a project. I will be keeping the engine, and trans. as of right now I am keeping the factory wiring harness and computer unless I go with a stand alone. I will aslo be keeping the radiator, intercooler and everything else for the swap. other than that everything else is up for grabs or I will sell it minus the drivetrain and what I need. If there is something that you are looking for let me know.

yea boss i need a vp-44 injection pump mine croked yesterday 931-242-8908

due to some unforeseen events I have not been able to be on here in the past few months until now. I still have everything besides what I have previously listed as sold. At this point I am getting rid of most of my projects to finish the 2 that I currently have going. I will be selling the drivetrain out of the truck or the truck as whole. I will not part out the engine or parts for it so that it will be complete for someone that can use it. I can either sell the truck as whole or I can pull the drivetrain. The truck starts and runs perfect. The clutch is bad but I have a new clutch that will go with it. there are a few interior pieces that have already been sold.

Smokin24valve, your parts are boxed and ready to ship. if you still want them?

if your are intereted send me a pm or email of what you want. I would really like for the whole truck to go and can deliver within a reasonable distance from houston. other than that you will need to make arrangements.

I also have a 96 chevy 3500hd flatbed 2wd rolller that is up for grabs. It had a 454 and 4L80E in it but I used it in another truck. It is a dually and has the factory 12' flatbed on it.

thanks again guys and sorry for not getting on here sooner.