99% STOCK 12 valve Broke into 13s

Damn strong stock 12v. Great looking pass.

Thank you sir! It runs like a sewing machine, transmission feels solid as well. Just ordered a drop shackle kit and some 2500 4x2 coil springs for the front so I can level it out.

I know it was dark, but it seemed like you're making pretty clean power as well. Nice job.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyyHhekocpw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyyHhekocpw[/ame]

Stock 8 3/4 rear end? If so I'd say it would shell before the trans. Super cool truck.

It has AAM 9.25 I don't see why it shouldn't last for a little while. I'm thinking a 9 inch four link in the future. Jeff Garmons 07 was 700 horse and had the factory rear end.

The truck is very clean when on boost it pulls 40 psi. And thanks! I really like driving it. People stare and then some follow me and ask about it.

they are quite the conversation starter. I had a guy ask me where I found a short 2500 like that once. lol

People always say "I thought maybe it was another dipchit with a stack in a gasser and then I heard it. I've never seen a factory scsb diesel!"

Definitely get more attention than any other truck I've had. Kind of worries me though since I am scared somebody is gonna dik with my fuel cell some day.

People always say "I thought maybe it was another dipchit with a stack in a gasser and then I heard it. I've never seen a factory scsb diesel!"

Definitely get more attention than any other truck I've had. Kind of worries me though since I am scared somebody is gonna dik with my fuel cell some day.

I havent gotten that yet, but I have stopped at a car lot and the owner came out said is that a short bed cummins?? I said yes sir only year that came like that had to order it. ANDDDD he believed me and I didn't say otherwise LOL

I get it a lot, even had a highway patrol stop me for speeding and first thing he ask was if I swapped a motor in a half ton.

The last guy I talked to about it said he was going to go to the dealer to try and order one before I said that I shortened it cuz they don't make them. Hahaha

I get that same stuff all the time. Did you put a stack on a gasser? The tech guys at the track were more interested in the swap then the safety of my vehicle! First thing I always here " Is that a 1/2 ton? " They certainly do get a lot of attention.

I get that same stuff all the time. Did you put a stack on a gasser? The tech guys at the track were more interested in the swap then the safety of my vehicle! First thing I always here " Is that a 1/2 ton? " They certainly do get a lot of attention.

Yep I stacked mine now to! All kinds of attention at some local diesel drags today! Didn't change anything at all from last week, same tires, same pressure, same everything, fresh off the trailer it went 13.49, second pass 13.41!!!!!

Thoughts??? On street tires, stock gsk, stock injectors, NOTHING changed.:evil

11755281_947170128639250_4629233339405481261_n.jpg

Heres a pic with the stack and I swapped in some 2500 front springs to bring the front end back up, the stack must have freed up some ponies to get that extra time out of her!:poke:

11760288_946658118690451_2846310188714526855_n.jpg

Wow nice 60ft time! I can only get into the 1.80s, must be torque management interfering. Dam computers!

Yep I stacked mine now to! All kinds of attention at some local diesel drags today! Didn't change anything at all from last week, same tires, same pressure, same everything, fresh off the trailer it went 13.49, second pass 13.41!!!!!

Thoughts??? On street tires, stock gsk, stock injectors, NOTHING changed.:evil

View attachment 58620

That 1.58 60' time is incredible.... I'd imagine somehow the lights were getting smoked and not activating immediately when you left the line. Does your other time slip show the same excellent 60' time?

Comparing the 2:

1st run 2nd run
2.2. 1.58
5.39. 5.97
9.1 @78. 8.5@78
13.98@97 13.41@97

I've never drag raced a day in my life, but I understand that is a large difference in the 60' time. That large of a difference in the 60' time can be felt can't it???

If so, OP, did the launch feel a lot faster? Looks like HP is the same for both runs with identical MPH in the 1/8 and 1/4 on both runs.

That 60' doesnt seem right. There is no way it went from a 2.20 to a 1.56 with out changing anything. With a 1.58 it would have felt like a rocket out of the hole compared to the 2.20

That 1.58 60' time is incredible.... I'd imagine somehow the lights were getting smoked and not activating immediately when you left the line. Does your other time slip show the same excellent 60' time?
The other time slip shows a 1.69 60ft, I left at about 7 psi that time, at 7psi before it would usually spin but I was the first on the track and they prepped it pretty good and it was full tilt out of the hole. I came back around instantly and I launched harder 10 psi out of the hole it was full tilt and stuck down and didn't even think about spinning. My truck doesn't make much smoke at all staging if any, and the truck next to me both times didn't smoke at all. and the wind wasn't blowing towards the track.
I've never drag raced a day in my life, but I understand that is a large difference in the 60' time. That large of a difference in the 60' time can be felt can't it???

If so, OP, did the launch feel a lot faster? Looks like HP is the same for both runs with identical MPH in the 1/8 and 1/4 on both runs.
Yes it felt totally different.
That 60' doesnt seem right. There is no way it went from a 2.20 to a 1.56 with out changing anything. With a 1.58 it would have felt like a rocket out of the hole compared to the 2.20
It did.

Back