A few Nitrous Questions . . .

Abrannan19 said:
see..thats the thing..everyone that runs fast #'s like to keep it all secretive..they want to be the fastest 6.0

its sucks..but thats how it seems to work.

WELL quit whinning and stick some pills in it see where it takes you. There's no secret in that and thats basically what Rich is saying to do anyways.

Abrannan19 said:
yep..I will quit..

I just like truth..

maybe someone can explain this to me..

when does a truck become NOT STOCK anymore?

I think usually most racers would consider it not stock after dig deeper than the average bolt-ons. And yes nitrous is average bolt-on to some.:bigsmile:

Are you sure?

I've never done nitrous, so I'm not totally in the know. But wouldn't cooling the intake charge before it goes into the intercooler kinda defeat the purpose of the IC? I know with water injection we shoot it in post cooler for an extra little added cool. Let the cooler do it's job then cool it further with the water. I can also see a cooler flowing a little better with cool air, but I would think with a good cooler it should flow good with the warmer air and then shoot your nitrous at the outlet. Just my .02, maybe it's not on track.

Arron

I run alot of fuel so this may not relate. But I have 2 tanks, both 4 an lines. I have a 50 hp solonoid mounted to the intake, and a .125 shot pre intercooler. I have a arming switch to arm the whole system, then a wot switch that is a second arming setup, the 50 comes on then, then I have a button that I push when I get to around 2500 rpm for the bigger solenoid.

Works very good

Kevin