A Girls RCSB 1/2 Ton 12v

Thanks! I'm doing a half ton as well, I think the DJM kit is what I looked at online. Most likely what I'll go with!

Oh good, there are a lot more parts available for the 1/2 ton trucks, post up some pics! :rockwoot:

My bad for not being specific :( Im not good at elaborating on this stuff as well as Taq is :hehe:

2CE3BADD-0169-4843-B8A3-C1C05B8D3540-25805-000002E3E3B90D59.jpg

89603208-EC49-4464-8DDC-8F484F83F57C-25805-000002E3F60B1AD2.jpg

The "lean" looks worse than it really is. The front is already sitting on the bump stops so until she gets bagged she will have a little "lean" to her stance :)

Lol my tires stick out to far for me do drop it like that, Get the front down gurl! or air up the rear a little? Blasphemy I know I know. how does it ride now?

The front is sitting on the bump stops already so im leaving it b till I get it on air. Plus, everything underneath is already just a couple inches off the ground and since I cant adjust it at the touch of a switch Im leaving it alone for now. She rides GREAT and at this point, thats all I care about. A little cali lean 24/7 wont kill anybody :lolly:

She rides GREAT and at this point, thats all I care about. :

So no more trailering it? Sweet! Seeing it this low is making me want to start toying with suspension on my 98. did y'all ditch the big tires because they wouldn't clear the fenders? Because I love the look mine has with big tires. But its really hard to find an 8 lug wheel ( that looks good) with the offset/backspacing to keep inside the fenders with a bigger tire.

No more trailering unless I just dont feel like driving it. Still dont have a/c so in the heat of the summer she may get trailered. We will see. Yea I ditched those big honkin things a long time ago. They deff wouldnt have cleared.

How hard is the Sell/Sale thing?
Every day, everywhere i see it... my goodness!

Remember.. something bigger;)

It was deff a good laugh. And I GREATLY appreciate the compliment :p However, shes currently not for sale

A women that drives a cummins, turns a wrench, and welds.. :clap: Looks sick keep up the great workmanship.

Nice! I can't wait for it to turn warm so I can wax mine and get her all shiny and such.