A Girls RCSB 1/2 Ton 12v

Ele Cass and Evan Bilderback made this all possible. HUGE thanks to those guys and all the others that helped :)

2D7D7B4F-87CE-45B7-A306-A02FB6075EDD-1776-0000002ECEEFA623.jpg

38011ACC-068E-4A28-9289-C9482BCABFBF-1776-0000002ED7EEA312.jpg

What's that brown stuff behind the tires? Did you actually drive it!?

Sure did. Anytime I can drive this thing I do! Just drove a little over 100 miles back from lubbock with it

Last edited:
can't tell from the pics? does it sit higher in the front? if so have yall figured out what you are going to do to lower it?

Yes its roughly 2.5in higher in the front. Probly will just cut down the springs temp till she goes on air

Do you have any pictures with the 305/40 tires on it? I'm looking at 22's for my half ton but I'm trying to decide between 265/35 or the 305/40 like you had, kick ass truck by the way!

In the vids I still had the 305's. The reasoning behind dropping in tire size was to compensate for lowering it more :) Did you still want to see more pics with the bigger tires or were the vids good enough? Thanks

Last edited:
In the vids I still had the 305's. The reasoning behind dropping in tire size was to compensate for lowering it more :) Did you still want to see more pics with the bigger tires or were the vids good enough? Thanks

If you have some more that'd be cool, and what was the suspension when you had those tires

0ae65aae670705047cc2bef8c5ce39ce.jpg

d6a91769.jpg

8655b684.jpg

Up front at that time I was running cut down 3/4 ton springs and shackle/hanger in the rear. Hope that helps :)

yes I know, I meant which brand, and it was a 4" drop right?

I believe its a DJM looking at the silver hammerd coating on it, shackles and hangers net about 4" that is correct. However on a 3/4 or 1 ton I think a different kit would be needed (spring width might be different) The good thing about a 2nd gen is that companies make static drop kits for the 3/4 and 1 ton trucks. Here's a link to Belltech:
Belltech Sport Trucks and Muscle Cars

Its too bad 3rd gens don't get this kind of love... They require getting creative and building your own LOL

Also: her truck has a DIY flip kit using perches from Tractor Supply, they are the correct size and have been welded in place so they don't slip around.

good looking dually on the right, what wheel/tire combo? Any suspension mods?

Thanks :rockwoot: At that time I believe I had 305/45/22s on milled classic Alcoas off a greyhound bus. Suspension was bag over leaf (with removed leafs) in the rear and stock front.

I believe its a DJM looking at the silver hammerd coating on it, shackles and hangers net about 4" that is correct. However on a 3/4 or 1 ton I think a different kit would be needed (spring width might be different) The good thing about a 2nd gen is that companies make static drop kits for the 3/4 and 1 ton trucks. Here's a link to Belltech:
Belltech Sport Trucks and Muscle Cars

Thanks! I'm doing a half ton as well, I think the DJM kit is what I looked at online. Most likely what I'll go with!