A Girls RCSB 1/2 Ton 12v

Thanks Brother man!!

Do you have any pics of your bagged truck? and what kind of link set up were you running in the rear?

Extensive metal works pan hard 2 link on the full size. FBI 4 link on the sbc s10 and a suicide doors triangulated 3 link on the Sonoma. Ill see if I can dig up some pics for you.

Sent from the BooBoo Bus

Did that 4 link hook up best out of the three?

I'd think the Extensive 2 link and pan hard was the worst under more power as far as traction goes.

I'm thinking we will build a triangulated 3 or 4 link that had brackets set up for pinning in coilovers in the rear

Did that 4 link hook up best out of the three?

I'd think the Extensive 2 link and pan hard was the worst under more power as far as traction goes.

I'm thinking we will build a triangulated 3 or 4 link that had brackets set up for pinning in coilovers in the rear

The 4 link did wonders for that truck. With the adjustable end links I just turned in the bars a little to help with the wheel hop. I guess the hp/weight ratio would be about the same and distribution as well. If you could pin in some QA1's that would be just pure bliss.

Sent from the BooBoo Bus

That's what I'm thinking, especially if she plans on running some treadless tires:evil:tree:

Give the guys at Michigan metal works a call or The Little Shop of Horrors. Both of these guys are amazing when it comes to bagged suspension geometry. They will point you in the right direction.

Sent from the BooBoo Bus

I've been dealing with MMW on my 07 looking for some custom front end parts, The guy that we do all of our fabrication work with used to build race mustang chassis along with a few bagged vehicles so we aren't going about it completely blind

Cool. I'm mobile right now but sometime tomorrow when I get off work I will try to dig up some pics for you.

Sent from the BooBoo Bus

Yall have until friday to get your votes in on facebook if you havent already. Just go to the Ladies Of Diesel page, go to the Truck Of The Week photo album, click on Layla's pic and like it. Lets start this year off right, with a W :D Thanks to all

Was that your ht3b in the pic on the last page or did you go bigger?

That be mine. As soon as I get the truck back the compound installation will begin