A Girls RCSB 1/2 Ton 12v

Will that hanger and shackle kit fit a 2500?

No, this is the reason why i still have my 9.25" on my truck...

To fit the blades off the 2500 to my ECSB 1500 i have to replace the shackle holders on the frame aswell...

nice truck is it loud inside the cab with the stack like that

Believe it or not theres no drone what so ever. Ive driven her from midland to dallas and back multiple times and cruising down the highway at 70-75mph, she purrs like a kitten :)

Did you drive the truck any before the swap? If so how does it drive with that weight in the front?

Did you drive the truck any before the swap? If so how does it drive with that weight in the front?

I drove it for 2yrs before the diesel conversion. Drove great. Really cant say that Ive noticed a difference with all the diesel weight, still drives pretty good. Ive been real pleased with it all :)

I drove it for 2yrs before the diesel conversion. Drove great. Really cant say that Ive noticed a difference with all the diesel weight, still drives pretty good. Ive been real pleased with it all :)
That's good to hear! Im just finishing a ve 12v into an01' 1500 ram and have been wondering about the front suspention, I have a set of 3/4 ton springs I could put in it but id like to lower it a little if I can, so maybe the stock 1/2 ton springs will be about right.

I did put 3/4 ton springs up front only bc I had drop springs before and obviously the weight of the 12v didnt go well with the drop springs. If I remember correctly we put the drop springs back in after I got a smaller/shorter tire on the truck so all is good now.

We started the notching last weekend. Theres a few extra things that are having to be fixed at the same time so shes still under the knife. Cant wait to see how it rides when its all done

Merry Christmas to Layla and myself :D

67839FD5-B225-48B6-858F-6FFF789E7AEE-2531-000019C75B3A9160.jpg

Baggin it right? Interested to see how it handles the tq with so little weight. I have has several bagged trucks and know that the lack of weight in my sbc powered Sonoma was fun at times but a royal pain when it needed to behave.

Sent from the BooBoo Bus

Bags are in the near future. For now were just notching it to give me a hopefully better ride than what I had. The whole package shall be interesting after all the goodies go on :)

Bags are in the near future. For now were just notching it to give me a hopefully better ride than what I had. The whole package shall be interesting after all the goodies go on :)

I would recommend a SlamSpecalties RE8 up front and a RE6 out back or Dominator 8 and Dominator 6 in the same fashion. A bag/bar with RS9000 tuned yielded a very nice ride and towing capacity on a 1500 I built. A bag/axle is a decent setup but lacks in lift, towing manners, and ride quality. Just throwing my 2 pennies out there.

Sent from the BooBoo Bus

So we started at 16.5in to the bottom of the frame before, shes now at 14in :D

8529EED0-F6A0-411B-9637-E77077799634-48598-00000585D390E071.jpg

5B83A99F-3EAE-4DA0-9C3F-D87835F0E304-48598-00000585CE1AEB54.jpg

Last edited: