A Girls RCSB 1/2 Ton 12v

Did you get that from a guy in houston? I remember seeing it but since it was 2wd I didnt persue it.

Yep. Its a clean truck. Im glad I got it. One of the cleanest 1st gens Ive seen in awhile

While I bought a 1st gen, heres what Layla is doing with her free time....
null_zps81861583.jpg

null_zps7eb4b603.jpg

Might be a dumb question butt... Can u still get the diff cover off? Looks like 2 of the bolts go through the cover. Nice fab though.

Might be a dumb question butt... Can u still get the diff cover off? Looks like 2 of the bolts go through the cover. Nice fab though.

When it's aired up the cover will slide out from under the plate after you unbolt it.

Each picture impresses me every time. What are you planning to do in the front?

Relocating upper control arms, sectioning the pan and oil pick up, relocate a few things under the hood, cut out inner fenders in a nut shell

are ya planning on painting the truck after...cuz when i did some mods to my truck that required grinding it slung metal/grinding dust all over it and the night after the dew made it all rust..ruined the paint job on my white truck..man what a lesson learned

are ya planning on painting the truck after...cuz when i did some mods to my truck that required grinding it slung metal/grinding dust all over it and the night after the dew made it all rust..ruined the paint job on my white truck..man what a lesson learned

She will eventually get repainted. Just trying to get all the fab workin done then we can move on to makeup lol