Adrenaline Q & A!!!!!!!

jktcummins

24v GOD!!!! HAHAHA
Since there is alot of questions about the adrenaline lets try an keep it all on one thread.

Is there a tune for just fueling so you could run the timing of the smarty???

Whats the deal with the sputtering at wot?

Whats the deal with the sputtering when you let off the petal???

Since there is alot of questions about the adrenaline lets try an keep it all on one thread.

Is there a tune for just fueling so you could run the timing of the smarty???

Whats the deal with the sputtering at wot?

Whats the deal with the sputtering when you let off the petal???

hey jkt, i read something about quad saying that sputtering/stumbling/popping is coming from guys running big sticks draining the solenoid in the pump...qzilla said they are working on a tune for the guys running big sticks w/ autos and another tune for guys running big sticks w/ manual

i would like to see a defueling option where u could set it to an EGT BUT if you set it to PL10 there would be no defueling...dont know if its possible but it would allow guys to tow/DD and then when they dont want defueling, they can put it on PL10 and take it to the track w/o going back to the computer...dont know if it is like that already or not, but if it was, i would prolly hook up the EGT for the adrenaline

Quad doesn't allow us to talk about stage 3 yet, but I can tell you this....get one & I promise that it will be worth it.

Quad doesn't allow us to talk about stage 3 yet, but I can tell you this....get one & I promise that it will be worth it.

i have it...what is stage one and stage two?? let alone stage three...:what: *as the beta testers leave me in the dust

Last edited:
i have it...what is stage one and stage two?? let alone stage three...:what: *as the beta testers leave me in the dust

Ask quad, maybe he will tell you, but I am zipped until the man lets the cat out the bag. Sorry.

Cannot locate module yet its plugged in

My friend is having a problem with his also. His computer downloads the file & saves it, but when he tries to load the file he gets a message saying that it can't find a driver or something. It only lets him click "ok", it is the only option on the list & it just closes the file.

Cannot locate module yet its plugged in

it may seem obvious but here are all the steps i took to load a new update...

1) DL .NET Framework from microsoft.com
2) Restart the Computer
3) click the [Download] button for the tun you want
4) Saved the file to the desktop
5) opened the file
6) plugged in the adrenaline to the USB and Computer
7) clicked [Get Information] box (brings up what tune you currently have)
8) clicked [Update] - not sure but its the button on the bottom right
9) it would do its thing then it would say "Update Complete!"
10) clicked [Get Information] again to make sure the appropriate tune was on there

the time it didnt work, i got a long error message with e big red circle with an "X" inside of it, in the upper left corner. so i restarted the computer and plugged the USB into a different port and followed the same procedure about (less 1-4 b/c it wasnt needed)

Has anyone dynoed with a mostly stock truck? Seems that anyone thats dynoed has quite a bit done to their trucks. I know qaud says their numbers are on a stock truck, but just curious what kind of improvements a stock engine/tranny will put down... I'm the most stock truck (that I know of anyways) running the Adrenaline. I'm yet to dyno though... unfortunately. The closest dyno to me is Excessive and their into imports mainly.... not exactly a place I relish spending a couple hours at...

Last edited:
theres a little note at the top of the update page i think where i read that...to check and see if you have .NET Framework:

1) open control panel
2) open "Add/Remove Programs"
3) search the list for the ".NET Framework"

if you dont see it in there...just go to microsoft.com and search it and DL it for free. i dont think it matter which version.

Back