Adrenaline Q & A!!!!!!!

I emailed rowland and asked him if he'd post them up over here if he gets a chance. But of course my email is down this morning so I don't know if he's seen it yet.

I emailed rowland and asked him if he'd post them up over here if he gets a chance. But of course my email is down this morning so I don't know if he's seen it yet.

He told me that the chart got something spilled on it & it is hard to read & probably won't be worth it to post. He said that he would try, but that was 2 days ago.

its just A LOT worse on the comp tunes...i DL the ADR1006 (production tune) and it is much much better but still on PL10 i experience a little bit of shuttering. PL08 i dont notice much, if any and it hauls the freakin mail!!

Thanks, PL08 is the level that made the most hp so thats a good thing, I had a Xzillaraider that had the shudder on any level, this time I want to make sure it is all gone before I buy the Adrenaline.

u talkin about the one on ur friends truck??

Yep, got it going today. He brought the truck over this morning & I downloaded ADR2000 which has no other features enabled. It works great! I called Justin @ Quad & he said that there is a software problem with the new tunes, some boxes work, others don't. He said that there are only like 10 guys having the same issues as my friend, but they are working on fixing this issue. Thanks for the help coon smile.

Yep, got it going today. He brought the truck over this morning & I downloaded ADR2000 which has no other features enabled. It works great! I called Justin @ Quad & he said that there is a software problem with the new tunes, some boxes work, others don't. He said that there are only like 10 guys having the same issues as my friend, but they are working on fixing this issue. Thanks for the help coon smile.

good deal

...wait for phase 3 it will be WELL worth it, believe us.

Is stage 3 a different box, or just a new phase of software?
Do I need to wait to buy Adrenaline box to get stage 3, or can I buy now and wait for the new "Stage 3" programming on the current box?

I'm leaning so far towards selling my Smarty to buy an Adrenaline that I'm about to fall off my chair!

If someone told you they would be hanging themselves out to dry. It's suppose to be a secret. Still riding atv's Tim? If this is the same Tim that was on atvnation many moons ago?

That's me.
I think somebody deleted my account on the Nation.
After my accident I didn't post much ... must have been inactive too long, because the last time I went to post something my account was gone.
:(

I still post on atvquadsquad sometimes.

Last edited:
I would hang onto the Smarty. The ADR doesnt get rid of the torque managment from what i can tell. Or at least not on my truck. The drive ability of the smarty is a lot more responsive. The adrinaline is a lot different.

Also i am wondering what would happen if your ran the smarty along with the adr. And if i were to do it i wonder what settings on the smarty would work the best???

I would hang onto the Smarty. The ADR doesnt get rid of the torque managment from what i can tell. Or at least not on my truck. The drive ability of the smarty is a lot more responsive. The adrinaline is a lot different.

Also i am wondering what would happen if your ran the smarty along with the adr. And if i were to do it i wonder what settings on the smarty would work the best???

I liked sw2, seems to improve the mid range of the production tuning.

U might check out this.

https://www.atsdiesel.com/PDF/120505/4th hunt 46 47 RE.pdf

When i did this i checked the voltage at the APPS and no matter how much i adjusted it the voltage stayed the same. I am pritty sure it fixes all the issues regarding the voltage. Or atleast thats what i think.

i just now noticed your reply jktcummins....i read that and i think that orange wire with dark blue tracer (coming out of PCM) is the same wire that i use for my lock up switch??

anyone else try this method for APPS fix??

366ci cummins is running his smarty on 9 with the adrenaline on level 10 of the agressive software

jktcummins,

where in TX are you?

Junction

Well i have been trying out the smarty. It sure does bring back the bottom end. i have been running it on 4 and 5. sure does seem to run a lot better and leaving the adr on 4 and 5 also. I am still not real happy with the sputtering. But i will admit it sure does pull hard. I have been hitting 3750 to 3800 rpms and for sure i couldnt do that with the edge. And the adr. will pull all the way.

quad sent me a new comp tune (ADR_PCM_COMP) or something like that...i THINK they have finally got the issues worked out as far as stubling on the top end!! i have only ran PL10 @ WOT a couple times and i didnt notice any stumbling and i took it to 3300rpm and was still pulling well, just ran out of room...

Back