Adrenaline Q & A!!!!!!!

quad sent me a new comp tune (ADR_PCM_COMP) or something like that...i THINK they have finally got the issues worked out as far as stubling on the top end!! i have only ran PL10 @ WOT a couple times and i didnt notice any stumbling and i took it to 3300rpm and was still pulling well, just ran out of room...

Well get it out and test it some more for all of us. I didn't get it so I guess I'll just have to leave my rig parked. :poke:

Junction

Well i have been trying out the smarty. It sure does bring back the bottom end. i have been running it on 4 and 5. sure does seem to run a lot better and leaving the adr on 4 and 5 also. I am still not real happy with the sputtering. But i will admit it sure does pull hard. I have been hitting 3750 to 3800 rpms and for sure i couldnt do that with the edge. And the adr. will pull all the way.

Was it still fueling or are you saying that it stops fueling at 3750-3800rpm?

quad sent me a new comp tune (ADR_PCM_COMP) or something like that...i THINK they have finally got the issues worked out as far as stubling on the top end!! i have only ran PL10 @ WOT a couple times and i didnt notice any stumbling and i took it to 3300rpm and was still pulling well, just ran out of room...

Awesome!!! Does it fuel hard like the other comp file?

Well get it out and test it some more for all of us. I didn't get it so I guess I'll just have to leave my rig parked. :poke:
Maybe if you pull his finger he'll have it to you in seconds.:hehe:
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wc8mHUa5zFE[/media]

Last edited:
ive told him its too much timeing time and time again he thinks it runs great

Was it still fueling or are you saying that it stops fueling at 3750-3800rpm?

Well at 3800rpms i guess it stops fueling cause thats when it really starts sputtering and bucking. Its not fueling so its just like you let off the pedal and it starts all the major problems. If it would keep on fueling then there wouldnt be any issues. You get what i am talking about. Its like i dont have problems when there is acceleration but as soon as its finished fueling either from removing your foot or becasue its reached its max ability the problems occur.

Well at 3800rpms i guess it stops fueling cause thats when it really starts sputtering and bucking. Its not fueling so its just like you let off the pedal and it starts all the major problems. If it would keep on fueling then there wouldnt be any issues. You get what i am talking about. Its like i dont have problems when there is acceleration but as soon as its finished fueling either from removing your foot or becasue its reached its max ability the problems occur.

Gotcha. Thanks

366ci cummins that 9 on the smarty and 5 on drag comp or 9 on smarty and 10 on adrenaline is too much timeing

to be honest with you...i think quad may have figured it out from what i saw the little i ran it on saturday. anyone else try out ADR_PCM_COMP.exe??

quad, what did you all do different with this one??

I stuck mine in saturday, but havent got much seat time, waiting for an alignment and new STS's to come in. I have ran a Puck for a long time on mine and stacked with a Stuperchip for a while w.o problems, but this adrenaline is a nasty little fellow, it ate my new LUk clutch like it wasnt there, going to look into a new dual disk soon. is there a file to assist in fueling more, my truck really cleans up after you hammer it. . GOt mine friday at the Eaton pulls from Wooster diesel, now they want me to buy a 1400 dollar dual disk comp clutch w. it lol

whats this stage 1 and 2 your talking about, i havnet got on the net yet tho to see the updates.... i

Also wondering is this stackable with Blue chip or redline boxes? my buddy w. a dmax has been wondering what all is stackable with it. Hopefully get a smaty soon to stack w. it if a used one comes up!

Nothings needed for stacking. This will give you all the fuel and timing you'll ever need. And it'll all be adjustabe in the future.

Back