Adrenaline Q & A!!!!!!!

24psi @ 3000RPM under WOT conditions. Readings taken between the filter and VP. No fuel suppy issue here. :bow: I think the problem is what Quad mentioned some time back. The solenoid is not staying open long enough to replenish what was just pumped through the injectors. I could have 100psi supplying the pump but it still wouldn't matter.

your running 24psi with your RASP ?

Yep, about 17-18psi at idle, 21-22PSI at cruise, and 24+ in the upper RPMs.

Higher pressure makes it run faster. LOL :umno:

have u tried the new tune out??

if i could get more boost out of PL02, it would be awesome...i took PL02 WOT on my way home tonight. i was impressed but i only get about 28-30 psi out of it. its like once the adrenaline takes over the vp44, all hell breaks loose and the truck runs like crap

I still havent seen the new tune maybe you could email it to me coon smile

have u tried the new tune out??

As soon as it clears up I will. The only water I like my truck to see is accompanied by a bucket of suds.

I really don't think there'sa point though, if it's doing on yours it'll do it on mine.

As soon as it clears up I will. The only water I like my truck to see is accompanied by a bucket of suds.

I really don't think there'sa point though, if it's doing on yours it'll do it on mine.

well i emailed quad about it and he said he is sending me another update on friday b/c he thinks he knows whats killing my truck...some do and some dont

btw, this is my DD double j, and this truck see's a ton of water and salt in the winter. i have the rust to prove it (bottom of doors) :hehe:

am i going to get those email files since registering my adr or am i just screwed until its on the update page?

ive got the big DDP sticks, just uploaded the comp file and hope to get it out this weekend and see what shell do. With my brand new Luk going dead, its had to do much..... hopefully the new STS's will help my hook up problem lol

i finally fired up the dodge lastnight after uploading the aggressive tune, cant member file, last one on quadzillas page, and i let the truck warm up. it flashes PL00 till warm, then i was able to switch to what i wanted. when on PL10 it flashed just like pl00 warm up. it did that off and on, but when i stuck down in PL08 it didnt flash.... anyone have this problem? i did up to a 4th gear burnout.....i love the new tune! just need a clutch now lol

Just an FYI, all of the Adrenaline tunes were updated late on 3-7. They have supposedly fixed the issues with the warm-up mode, BUT, there might be a problem with the TT and High Idle on the 98.5-00 trucks now. I guess ya'll will just have to try it and see.

so, any news yet of full fuel past 3500 RPM?

One guy dynoed to 3850 & it started bucking with his Mach 6's. Quad is working on a fix for that issue, he was still pulling very hard & thinks it is the pump can't supply enough. The truck still made 500hp at 3500+ though. I read this over on DTR, think it was RowJ.

when im running down the road, my box flashes the tune im in, i have been running pl08, and it flashes like its in warm up... whats goin on here...

i dont know if anyone else knowticed but this box really cleaned up my truck!!

has anyone ran an FMS+ smarty vs this and smarty? i think i might grab the one in the forum

when im running down the road, my box flashes the tune im in, i have been running pl08, and it flashes like its in warm up... whats goin on here...

i dont know if anyone else knowticed but this box really cleaned up my truck!!

has anyone ran an FMS+ smarty vs this and smarty? i think i might grab the one in the forum

there is a guy that ran his smarty with the adrenaline on another forum and said it did NOT run good...too much fuel

...i dont know if anyone else knowticed but this box really cleaned up my truck!!...

What do you mean by that?
Less smoke?
De-cluttered dash?
Cleaner windshield (all those other smokey trucks are behind you now)?
Something else?​

RowJ dynoed this weekend again and only managed 565hp from his previous 598hp with the quad. Same tune for both dynos. He was running the aggressive tune. We are thinking that the dyno in burleson was reading a little high or the one this weekend was a little low but I know some people who ran on both dynos (myself included) and most of them lost about 8%.

Back