Adrenaline Q & A!!!!!!!

What do you mean by that?
Less smoke?
De-cluttered dash?
Cleaner windshield (all those other smokey trucks are behind you now)?
Something else?​

Its going into the throttle hard, but cleans up very fast. its starting to burn everything im putting in i think.... i guess i need more now:st:

I have always had a cleaner windshield, too many 12V with just turned up pumps and nothing else around herelol

are the comp tunes the same as the aggressive tunes? what do i need to do to get this thing fueling harder, i like that it is not as smokey but the drag comp felt better than this thing!! i havent downloaded anything yet though, is there a way to get custom tunes emailed to you? when you download a file from the website is that what its in it like only one at a time?

Same thing is happening to me (aggressive tune), my drag comp ran a lot harder and the speedo climbed much quicker.

are the comp tunes the same as the aggressive tunes?
NO
what do i need to do to get this thing fueling harder, i like that it is not as smokey but the drag comp felt better than this thing!!
Download an aggressive tune.
is there a way to get custom tunes emailed to you?
I wouldn't think so since we are still working on beta testing, but I suppose you could call them and see. I don't think it's sumthin that they'll just whip up for anyone, cause then you would have hundreds of people calling and wanting custom tunes.
when you download a file from the website is that what its in it like only one at a time?
Not sure what you mean by that one.

I think i am going to throw my hands up on this adr.

I am still haveing surging issues on any pl over 6. This new tune they sent me only pulls to about 3400rpms.

I think i am going to throw my hands up on this adr.

I am still haveing surging issues on any pl over 6. This new tune they sent me only pulls to about 3400rpms.
Quad is working on it.
Give up if you must, but I think the wait will be worth it.

What r they trying. I am really interested in keeping it i just am ready for some crazy tunning.
same here i cant even see over 1200 (no de-fuel) with the aggressive tune, i don't really care about the surging or bucking issue as much as i would like to have a crazy ass tune that will fuel harder on the bottom end as well as the top!!

What r they trying. I am really interested in keeping it i just am ready for some crazy tunning.
I was just reffering to the surging part of ur statment. Quad is still working on that. As far as ur "crazy tuning" goes, you have to remember that parts of the Adrenaline are still in beta testing. I'm sure the man is doin all he can to make everyone happy and trying to refine this product to it's full potential. Give the man some time.
same here i cant even see over 1200 (no de-fuel) with the aggressive tune,
I'm guessin that you have problems elsewhere. I can hit 1100 just on PL2, granted, my truck is stock, but I would think that if everything is workin right that you could hit 1200 with no problems. What mods do you have?? I don't see anything listed in ur sig.

same here i cant even see over 1200 (no de-fuel) with the aggressive tune,
What mods do you have?? I don't see anything listed in ur sig.
Never mind, I just checked out ur profile. With ur mods, I would think that you would be able to hit 1200 with no problem. JMO, I think you've got sumthin else goin on.

same here i cant even see over 1200 (no de-fuel) with the aggressive tune, i don't really care about the surging or bucking issue as much as i would like to have a crazy ass tune that will fuel harder on the bottom end as well as the top!!

I'm gonna have to say that something is wrong there. What's the EGT defuel limit set to?

not on the box i didn't download it when i downloaded the aggressive tune!!

Ok, im running into some problems trying to upload.
First I plug in the box for the first time.
I go through the new hardware stuff, and then it pops up a new window that says "The file 'usbser.sys' on widows driver cabinet is needed. Type the Path were the file is located, and then click ok.

I have no idea where its supposed to be. It says "C:\WINDOWS\Driver Cache" in the box, but when I click ok it dings at me and doesn't do anything? Anybody?

is that "surge" issue whats causing my setting to flash when im runnin my box?

i have no clue whats going on, but its like its in warm up more when its not on PL00. it does it in almost everylevel.

Also im dying ot try a comp tune, im over the "aggressive" ones lol. anyone want to share with me

is that "surge" issue whats causing my setting to flash when im runnin my box?

i have no clue whats going on, but its like its in warm up more when its not on PL00. it does it in almost everylevel.

Also im dying ot try a comp tune, im over the "aggressive" ones lol. anyone want to share with me

Your control pod also flashes when it is defueling. Load a tune without defueling limits.

Anybody got any tips on this updating thing? (see post #134)

It's a pretty lenghty fix, I just did it today but would be afraid to walk you through it. Just call Justin at Quadzilla tomorrow and he'll walk you through it.

You'll need to go to Control panel, device manager, hardware tab, USB ports, and the rest was a blur. :bang

Last edited:
Back