Adrenaline Q & A!!!!!!!

Ok thanks. Do you know how late they will be there by chance?
I think they're two hours behind us, so I'd say 6-7pm. Tell Justin you had the same problem that he walked me (Joel) through yesterday. You'll be downloading new tunes in about 5 minutes.

Sweet. Hopefully I can can catch a day this week to give em a call. So you got the same message as I was?

am i looking for something like ADR2000? thats just the 10 level aggressive lol.

Tell Justin you had the same problem that he walked me (Joel) through yesterday. You'll be downloading new tunes in about 5 minutes.
Got ahold of him today, but no updating for me. My computer just won't find the box. We tried everything. I even tried it on our other comp. that has vista, but im not sure I did it all right since im not quite familiar with that comp. Man I want atleast an aggressive tune..

What is the break down on these power levels? They don't tell you in the booklet. Like PL00 is stock, whats the max mileage setting and are there any others?

I haven't seen any HP ratings for the different levels. I do know that PL00 is off (obviously), PL01 is the max mileage setting and PL2 is timing and fuel (fueling only through the CAN-BUS). PL 1 is probably 30-35hp, and PL2 is 60-65hp IIRC, I couldn't tell ya what's what after that.
All I know is when I push the ^ button it makes the truck go faster.:woohoo:

Ok. Guys who have the tranny temp installed. Did you get a probe and brass fitting, or is the fitting already in the test port? Im sitting here looking at the instructions before I do it tomarrow. It says "Assemble the probe and brass fittings using a 1/2", 9/16", and 3/4" wrench, and install in the transmission." All I have is the probe, no brass fitting.

Ok. Guys who have the tranny temp installed. Did you get a probe and brass fitting, or is the fitting already in the test port? Im sitting here looking at the instructions before I do it tomarrow. It says "Assemble the probe and brass fittings using a 1/2", 9/16", and 3/4" wrench, and install in the transmission." All I have is the probe, no brass fitting.

Mine just came in the mail today, so thats the only reason I know what you are talking about, lol. You should have a small zip-lock bag with three brass fitting in it....either for the tranny temp or oil temp, depending on what you want. I also want to say those are the best instructions I've ever received with a box before....color pictures and everything!

Ok, went to shut the truck off today and it wouldnt shut off. Hit the pedal and nothing. It did after the full 3 min. though. What is the cause of that ?

Back