Adrenaline Q & A!!!!!!!

get a inline "T" fitting. they're cheap and easy to do and will isolate the sender from vibration, should solve the jittery readings.

Yup. Assuming you get the right thread size and what not. Just put it in there, screw it all the way in, and back it off maybe 1/8"-1/16" of a turn. Problem solved.

So It won't have any ill effects with the unstable pressures? Basically I'm seeing what the real pressure is. If I add the needle valve I'm putting on blinders as to whats going on no?

Nope. What's happening is the VP is sending pulses back through the line and what your seeing is the pulsing from that. With a mechanical gauge it'll vibrate the needle so fast all you see is a blur. The needle valve blocks or slows the pulses getting to the sender/gauge so you get a steady reading of fuel pressure instead of the pulsing from the VP.

i have left the ADR family, and now have joined the redline side of life.... just didnt want to wait..... good box tho, just not what i was shooting for.

ask nicely from someone and post your email with it and it will prove great things

ask nicely from someone and post your email with it and it will prove great things

Someone,
It would be really great if i could check my e-mail(uharts@verizon.net) and find the comp file for the Quadzilla Adrenaline module.To the diesel god out there that can make this happen please forward me this comp file in a zip format so i can see what ive been missing out on.
Thank you,

Someone,
It would be really great if i could check my e-mail(uharts@verizon.net) and find the comp file for the Quadzilla Adrenaline module.To the diesel god out there that can make this happen please forward me this comp file in a zip format so i can see what ive been missing out on.
Thank you,

You've got mail. Guys, quad has released all files to everyone, don't be afraid to share them.

Back