Adrenaline Q & A!!!!!!!

With a stock charger you dont have enough air to support what the box can with fuel so no reason to push it, your just gaining heat witch = less HP

I would try all even levels first 2 ,4 , so so and see what happens

I'm pushing 48 psi with my HY as it is on the street, but on the dyno it was around 40 or 42, so it has more in it, but even at 12,000 lbs they didn't get it loaded as much as they could have.

The only thing left in it is HOT air and it is not going to make usable power above 36-38psi if that.

I know it's hot air, and sky high drive pressures but the point im trying to make is theres less boost which translates to less fuel because of no load. I doubt I have another chance at the dyno with the stock charger though.

Just FYI, mine (stock) works best on levels 5-7. 7 is pushin it. Yeah, it sounds cool and rolls some smoke on anything above 7, but it doesn't do much else than that. Dump that Comp2 tune, load an aggressive and set it on 6 or 7 and see how it feels.

from what ive gathered from all the forums, sounds like they are trying to release the custom tuning option where you can play around with a variety of things that quad was using to fine tune different files. so you will be able to have a custom "monster" tune that works best for your truck

If you buy the pulse, and pay the extra charge to enable the custom tuning...I guess it should be worth it.

Oh, and hey Quad if you read this I didn't receive all the fittings for the tranny temp probe. All I got was the probe and I need the two other fittings. I kind of forgot so I haven't called quad headquarters. Can you fix me up or should I just call?

Well I rode in jktcummins truck this weekend and his truck isn't sputtering, it's freaking cutting out is what it feels and sounds like. It's violent inside and sounds horrible. It's loud as hell to. It literally sounds like a high rpm motor with tons of timing at the top end. It's that kind of popping.

Oh, and hey Quad if you read this I didn't receive all the fittings for the tranny temp probe. All I got was the probe and I need the two other fittings. I kind of forgot so I haven't called quad headquarters. Can you fix me up or should I just call?

Ditto on the missing fittings for my quad.
I finally got around to plugging it in to the fitting on my Mag Hytec pan tonight (that doesn't need the extra fittings) - but I'm not getting any temp reading from it. :(

The probe in the tranny pan takes a while to read since it's gotta heat up all of the fluid in there first. That's one reason why the hot line is so much better.

590hp 1152tq with the quad adr yesterday fellas. Single 64 turbo. I am very impressed.:woohoo:

The probe in the tranny pan takes a while to read since it's gotta heat up all of the fluid in there first. That's one reason why the hot line is so much better.

Yeah, I thought about that. And that double-deep pan will probably take a while to warm up. It was a 5 mile drive home from the shop. Coolant temp was up to the "normal" area and my BD X-Monitor was showing over 120 degrees trans temp. The X-monitor gets it's info from the ECM C2 plug.

Well i am still have the problem. I just didnt let the truck have any more than 3500rpms on the dyno. like BgBlDodge said its not a sputter the truck is cutting out and defueling. Very very bad. I dynoed 566hp with the edge/smarty and had a truck issue and got pulled off the dyno went back on after getting the truck fixed and desided to run the ADR with the tune Quad sent me. I made 590.32hp 1152tq. Not sure if the Adr made that much more power or the problem with the truck also had somethig to do with it.

I would imagine having two injectors without o-rings might cause a slight loss in power. LOL LOL LOL

Well good news, bad news guys.

Not sure how to say this but, we made a BIG BOO BOO in software! The tunes are only letting you guys get about 75% of what we have to offer!

The good news is that tomorrow the website will be updated with tunes that will fully fuel 100% of what we are asking of it!

In a twisted sort of way this is good because we are making good power at 75% capacity, it should be MUCH better come tomorrow!

Sorry to those that want to tie me to a whipping post!

Back