Adrenaline Q & A!!!!!!!

Ok, went to shut the truck off today and it wouldnt shut off. Hit the pedal and nothing. It did after the full 3 min. though. What is the cause of that ?

Ok, truck did it again, I noticed with the shut off before the one that doesn't shut the truck off , it shuts down as soon as I turn the key off.

Are you running the newest 4/15/08 update? My truck is doing the same thing when I try to hold 3K rpm on level 5.

You can see the puffs of miss, and stutter in the smoke trail. I wonder if you are running the pump dry. Maybe too much pump stretch in these newest tunes. They sure have more power on my seat-o-pants meter.

it really cant be i have another video from in the truck i will get on in a sec.

Stroker, you can adjust the defueling to any egt you want up to like 1500 or 1600 hundred, or you can simply turn it off.

You can just run the 2000 tune on the website and not even mess with the pulse to adjust it. The 2000 tune is aggressive fueling, 10 power levels, and thats it, no other feature is enabled.

I have no idea, my truck has never missed a beat, surged, or had any problems with the Adrenaline since the day I made a solid tap on the pump wire.

This new tune has an angry surge for me trying to hold 3000 rpm with the box turned up. It fuels hard WOT, just surges a bit when I halfway lift and maintain 3k.

I have never ran any of the comp tunes, I read Quad's disclaimer and decided I didn't want to purposely run my VP dry and risk seizing it.

I am running the ADR2000 tune on the website, i just downloaded it two hours ago. It is wicked powerful. Do you want it? I can email it, but it is probably just as easy to download it yourself.

jkt were u reaching over 3500 rpm? because my truck has a super hard miss at that rpm and surges bad and falls on its face. and now with the new tune runs very violent at the higher rpm like described, but it flippin sweet at full throttel.

Back