Adrenaline Q & A!!!!!!!

459hp.JPG

565hp.JPG

the first graph is with edge/smarty GSD 64/14, 10holes with lift, head work, HMR cam, oversized tubes, HRVP44

The second graph was with edge/smarty Silver 64/14, 10holes with lift, headwork, HMR cam, oversized tubes, HRVP44 and a new map sensor.

Both dyno runs show sputtering on the graph. Its not a steady curve. The graph with the ADR and 11holes is very smooth. But the Adr is only doing this when letting the truck free wheel and high rpms. So when i dynoed it i didnt let the truck see more than 3500rpms.

There is something going on here other than the ADR. Its been doing this for a while now.

no i sent it in and had it upgraded to the silver 64. I just put a map sensor on in november. It was for sure messed up. Before the sensor i was seeing no more than 1350 deg and as soon as i replaced it i was seeing 1600 or better and dropped a valve seat.

Just replaced the map sensor and it did nothing, the new one is smaller than the factory one even the orfice on it is smaller, dont know what the deal is with that but 147.00 down the tube. I put the new file in today adr2006 and i cant even get my truck to 3000, it seems like im hitting the rev limiter at 2800rpm any ideas??

Did you check your pump tap wire. If it doesn't have a perfect connection, it will cause problems.

Do you get more power going from PL 2 to say PL 4 or 5?

PL 3 is when the pump tap wire starts to do the "pump stretch". If you get no more power above level 2, you definitely have issues there.

mine is sputtering also i just figured it was too much timing and not enough fuel, wound out at light throttle!! its like when there is not much load and you have rpms above 2100 it is not givin enough fuel so the truck sputters but if you have any boost at all it doesn't do it!! i have Scheid's HRVP also but it did it a little before but now with the pump and crossover tubes it is worse!

pump tap seems to be fine it seems to be fueling good but my boost gauge on the adr doesnt seem to work right its all over the place when im in the throttle and doesnt read when its cruising at 70 where my mechanical shows 10lbs

me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i figure there is probably somethin wrong with the truck, thats normally the case with my luck

I fugured the map sensor would have solved it but i guess i just wasted my money, could have filled up the tank instead.

the new tune (adr2000) doesn't seem as powerful as the older tunes...allot less bottom end and throttle responce

Say what??????

I would recommend making sure you got the download installed correctly.

i down loaded the last up date and it was stuck on PL00 and would not do anything....so i loaded the ones you put up yesterday and it seems to work well but IMO lacking in the bottom end.....but maybe it's me....tonight was the first drive in 3 week with a lot of stuff done at once

re did the trans
added Mach 7's
new 271 T-case

Should be bad to the bone. I can tell you it freaking fuels hard and you would be the first to say it is not by far the best so far that we have released.

jktcummins and lostnwalmart you should have an email. Lets see if this chills your issues out. JKT, I don't think I can stop or fix your problem but, it should be mucho better.

Let me know how they go.

Quad

oh yeah 1 other thing....my egt is sitting at 32 and trans temp is at 100deg on the controller ...and i don't have any of that stuff hooked up

Back