Adrenaline Q & A!!!!!!!

i cant get the file to change into an .exe i tryed to rename it an got nothing argh, ive done it on other computers before mine jsut isnt coperating

well i loaded the older comp tune and it does seem to pull harder on the bottom end.....but the new ADR2000 pulls harder on the top.....pulled hard to 3500 RPM

I just downloaded at HRVP44 tune that quad sent me and its killing my truck on PL 10. I can accelerate off the line and my pedal goes dead truck comes to a stop and nothing crank it and crank it and nothing. Pump the switch and let the fass run for a second and then it will start. What the heck is going on??? It wont do it on Pl 5 or lower.

I just downloaded at HRVP44 tune that quad sent me and its killing my truck on PL 10. I can accelerate off the line and my pedal goes dead truck comes to a stop and nothing crank it and crank it and nothing. Pump the switch and let the fass run for a second and then it will start. What the heck is going on??? It wont do it on Pl 5 or lower.

this was happening to my truck with an earlier comp tune...i would go WOT and when i let out, it would kill the truck. crank crank crank, bump starter, and it would finally start

Well this is under full acceleration not letting off. Just as soon as the turbo lights and it starts fueling dead pedal and the truck is dead.

Well the tune before this didnt do it. Crap i hate this ****. Its monster time.

I re-loaded the 4/3/08 tune and it does hit earlier and harder than the 4/15 tunes, however the later tune fuels harder up top, I on the other hand will trade more bottom end for a lil less uptop, the nasty bottom end makes for a very fun truck to drive, this box is great.

Some new tunes up on the Adrenaline Update site. Should help you guys out that think it isn't as aggressive down low. Scroll down to the very bottom.

Some new tunes up on the Adrenaline Update site. Should help you guys out that think it isn't as aggressive down low. Scroll down to the very bottom.

Its nasty now, pulls hard down low, much nastier than the previous 2000 tunes.

It can be as nasty as we want it to be. The problem is that you cannot have nasty + smooth as stock on PL10 when driving around town.

Now that we have a good around town file we can start having fun!

It can be as nasty as we want it to be. The problem is that you cannot have nasty + smooth as stock on PL10 when driving around town.

Now that we have a good around town file we can start having fun!

Thanks Quad, actually it doesnt feel any different than the 2000 tune while normally driving, what I noticed was the truck is easier to drive as now it takes less pedal to get it moving, I felt a lil hesitation while cruising at say 1500-1600, but I felt the same thing on ADR2000, I will be leaving this tune in until you work some more magic, Thanks again.

I'm getting ready to order another Adrenaline for my other truck. Do the new ones come with the fuel pressure sender? Atleast the harness?

They all come with the wiring and everything to support the fuel pressure sending unit.

We think we might have a new supplier and we are working everything out. The problem is that the come with stupid thumb screws and you cannot tighten them enough without them coming loose. So, we are trying to resolve that and we should be back in business.

Oh, and the newer 3000 tune is basically the same thing we put out before that everyone cried about the surging on. It just has more bottom end than the 2000. We did change some things slightly but, not much.

is the dyno tune the same as the 10pldyno?

I don't guess I understand the question?

The dyno tune is something I have never had available before. The idea is that you stick it PL10 and go. It does scale the fueling between PL03 and PL10 but, it basically goes to 100% fueling of that level instantly.

I said not for street use, you can use it but it is going to drive ugly. It will smoke like nobodies business too as it does not wait on boost to go to 100%.

You floor it, thick, nasty coal black smoke will follow.

Back