Adrenaline Q & A!!!!!!!

adr 3000 works flawlessly and pulls darn good as well soo i dont knwo why my truck dosent like the other one, and i didnt see what my tach hit with adr 3000 but will another 4k tune come out any time soon?

i don't want alot of smoke for the street, fuel is too damn high and im too damn broke, i was just wonderin if these tunes were the same and what the CCS tune was for i have never heard anyone else talkin about it!!

just run it on a PL01 or PL02 and you wont have a ton of smoke on the street

Just FYI, I have had a LOT of emails from people telling me they really like the ADR_DYNO tune.

It is TERRIBLE on our trucks here but, to each his own. Feel free to use it, smokes like a tire fire but, these guys are saying it is smooth????? Just did not want everyone to be scared of it.
My findings exactly. ADR 3000 on the other hand sputters and bucks horribly on the wire tap and get worse as you go up in power. 2200 rpms and up.

i just blew a good after market inner cooler boot on mine tonight with the ADR2000 tune.....it pulled REEAALLY HARD !!

I have a question for Quad.

The truck is fueled as follows.

SO Pump, HO ECM, Mach 5.8 injectors, Edge EZ, old 70% Three wire Blue Chip Blue Box, Fass 150 HPFP.

What benefits (if any) will I get by going to an ADR box over my current setup?

Can you make a progressive tune that adds fuel at a progressive rate (exponential multiple) referenced to load vs using a linear multiple amplification of the signal?

I've got a question about my adrenaline.

Whenever it's set on 0 the idle goes up about 50rpm and that's it. And no matter how long I wait for the high idle it doesn't kick on. Is there something I'm missing here?

Also, in the tire size adjustment, am I supposed to enter the height of my tires in centimeters or whatever?

Some people were having problems with their high idle going all the way up while the grid heaters were cycling, but once the engine was totally warmed up it worked just fine.

Couldn't tell you on the tire size, I dont have a pulse.

If you've got a pulse it does. It only shows it on the monitor. I can't believe all the stuff this thing reads. So many functions. I'm not even about to go playing with the timing and TPS stuff.

Looks like you have to calculate the circumference of your tire from what I gather from the beta testing thread on DTR.

I dunno if I can play with it or not. I just saw the options while scrolling through the menus.

JTK and Lost in Walmart Did yall get any codes when using the dyno tune after the truck shut off? i used it and the truck shut down every time i tried to shift gears on PL07-PL10 and got 1693, 1691, and 0237 codes!! i like the tune it runs hard but there is no way to keep the truck from shuting down, i think its the HRVPs they are POS

I've been saying the HRVP's are a waste for a long time now.

I tried the ADR2000 tune out and on level 5 when the turbo lights the tires spin until it grabs 2nd and the truck is off. This thing is a lot stronger than my TST/Smarty combo.

Back