Adrenaline Q & A!!!!!!!

I ran the stack today with the 3000 tune and it was pretty stout still had the part throttle studder cept on P03 it was fine with SW9 loaded now on the floor it went past 4K still pulling but it shut down I may try that this weekend dunno yet ...

Ok guys i figured i would let all of you know that my fuel cutting problem is not the ADR as fare as i know. Last night i ran my truck the hardest i have in a while comming back from TS. And at 90 mph if you go ahead and throttle it out and go on up to where the speedo ends you can feel the shutter in the pump and this is with no box and the speed limiter gone with the smarty.

I have enough fuel for all the timing and my injectors are cut for it too ,, the higher the # the better it ran wish there was more

OK, I figured out, finally why the DYNO tune will kill some of the trucks.

What I need is one or two or more guys that have a truck capable of 4K and have a little spare time, day or night. Basically what I want to do is send you some custom tunes via email while I wait on your feedback. We can go back and forth until we get a couple of these quirks out of the dyno tune and big injectors. Stuff like holding high rpms on PL10 etc.

To start with, I just want to know, does it go to 4K. Second, I want to know can you hold a high RPM and light throttle, or within reason.

I can do this pretty much anytime, any day, any hour. My poor little old trucks just cannot take this anymore and I am getting a little tired of messing with it on a whim. If I had a truck that would handle it, it would be done. I bet it takes less than an hour or so to get it where we need to get it if I can tune and get positive feedback.

Let me know if you are interested.

i can do 4 k! and i wish i was in texas =( and on the dyno im not shure of the rpms but 3000 went to 3600 then violent stuttering, light throttel with the dyno on my truck was violent, ill try to get a video of the runs if u want one as well.:bow:

You have mail.

Coon Smile,

If you are running the DYNO file, I can send you the new one. The main changes are that it should be smoother at higher rpms and light throttle, and it will not kill the truck. If you are running that file at all it might be worthwhile??? Up to you.

"I swear to God im gonna pistol whip the next person that says shenanigans"

"Hey Farva, whats that place you like to eat at..."

quad dont leave me out. I am sending my pump back to II to get it checked out. But i will for sure take my truck to 4k or better if need bee. i would love to hear that beast up there at that level. The pump will be sent tomorrow and i hope to have it back by friday.

Back