Adrenaline Q & A!!!!!!!

OK, I figured out, finally why the DYNO tune will kill some of the trucks.

What I need is one or two or more guys that have a truck capable of 4K and have a little spare time, day or night. Basically what I want to do is send you some custom tunes via email while I wait on your feedback. We can go back and forth until we get a couple of these quirks out of the dyno tune and big injectors. Stuff like holding high rpms on PL10 etc.

To start with, I just want to know, does it go to 4K. Second, I want to know can you hold a high RPM and light throttle, or within reason.

I can do this pretty much anytime, any day, any hour. My poor little old trucks just cannot take this anymore and I am getting a little tired of messing with it on a whim. If I had a truck that would handle it, it would be done. I bet it takes less than an hour or so to get it where we need to get it if I can tune and get positive feedback.

Let me know if you are interested.

I'd like to try the new dyno tune. I'm going to the track tomorrow.

Yours wasn't complaining the other night. :D

Just for the record folks, we are joking around.

Originally Posted by qzilla
OK, I figured out, finally why the DYNO tune will kill some of the trucks.

What I need is one or two or more guys that have a truck capable of 4K and have a little spare time, day or night. Basically what I want to do is send you some custom tunes via email while I wait on your feedback. We can go back and forth until we get a couple of these quirks out of the dyno tune and big injectors. Stuff like holding high rpms on PL10 etc.

To start with, I just want to know, does it go to 4K. Second, I want to know can you hold a high RPM and light throttle, or within reason.

I can do this pretty much anytime, any day, any hour. My poor little old trucks just cannot take this anymore and I am getting a little tired of messing with it on a whim. If I had a truck that would handle it, it would be done. I bet it takes less than an hour or so to get it where we need to get it if I can tune and get positive feedback.

Let me know if you are interested.

well, my engine can handle 4K. Has F-1 sportsman springs, Enterprise Engine bridges, ballanced assembly and a fluidamper, plus a good fuel system and moderate sized sticks.

problem is, I dont have an ADR Box!!!

Email
cdaledh@yahoo.com

Quad,

so far so good...i free reved it to red line with out killing the truck this time. cruising at highway speeds, the truck ran flawlessly without sputtering - on pl01-10

i took it to about 3500 rpm without any issues. by that time i was doing 110 in a 55, and with my driving record, i wasnt gonna push my luck any further.
runs just as strong as the previous dyno file and the pull is absolutely insane.

hmm havent tryed free rev yet.

only reason i tried that was b/c i was free reving at a stop light and it vapor locked, or maybe i just didnt wait long enough before i tried cranking.

it also killed my truck in b/n shifts while doing a burnout. and i have an auto

^ this was with dyno tune...NOT 4k tune

sounds good if it doesnt cut out at 3500+ I would be happy .. Usally If it cuts out at say 2500 and up it will do that at part throttle or when not under a heavy load

send me the fille coon so I can try it tonight , Ill see if it will go to 4K rodslx@nctc.com

Back