Adrenaline Q & A!!!!!!!

Runs from last night. Notice how early the guy left in the third race. You don't leave that early unless you intend to. Well, he got :owned: any. LOL

My last run (not filmed) was a 11.72 @ 119.09.

Track time with 4k tune

Last edited:
i need an auto, and there are some tunes that quad has out there that he is tryign to push to 4k with.

Wow those runs were nice very clean , dont tell me u run Machs

OK, little help guys... I just recieved the ADR_4K_TEST.ex_ file in an email and was told I need to change it to an exe. file. I can't figure out how...I'm pretty computer stupid, so bare with me LOL

you need to be able to see file extensions to do this, its under your "View" tab
under Tools/Options. uncheck the "hide file extensions for known file types" box. Then right click the files and simply change the .ex_ part, to .exe. windows automaticly cancels downloads of most .exe files due to the ammount of .exe viruses there are out there. thats why it doesnt come this way.

OK, little help guys... I just recieved the ADR_4K_TEST.ex_ file in an email and was told I need to change it to an exe. file. I can't figure out how...I'm pretty computer stupid, so bare with me LOL

you need to be able to see file extensions to do this, its under your "View" tab
under Tools/Options. uncheck the "hide file extensions for known file types" box. Then right click the files and simply change the .ex_ part, to .exe. windows automaticly cancels downloads of most .exe files due to the ammount of .exe viruses there are out there. thats why it doesnt come this way.

You took the words right out of my mouth...I just emailed him the same procedures.:Cheer:

Ok guys you are killing me.*bdh* I just sent my pump off and probly wont get it back until the week after next. I hope by then i might actually get more than 3500rpms out of the adr without my truck trying to kill itself.
:evil

Its pretty good but Test3 4K is pretty sweet the stumble/cutting out is very light in the upper RPMS

I'm getting a nasty popping and stuttering around 3200+ rpm with the 3000 tune. I wouldn't take it much higher anyway since I don't have springs, but I'd at least like to take it to redline before shifting without having to worry about breaking something from the violent hesitation. Maybe I can try one of the new ones if any of you have time to send them to me. Thanks.
adam.barten@gmail.com

Its pretty good but Test3 4K is pretty sweet the stumble/cutting out is very light in the upper RPMS
The 4k that I have runs good at WOT, but yesterday on the street it showed some shudder in the upper RPM's if I wasn't WOT. The 4k tune is geared more towards competition (WOT runs), rather than daily driving on my truck.

A few more tunes and I think it will b gone should b pretty smooth in all RPMs ranges loaded or not

Back