Adrenaline Q & A!!!!!!!

I'd love to try the 4k tune but not till I get valve springs at least.

stock springs didnt hold me back :hehe:

i couldnt hit 4k at the track anyway, and around here, the only place you would get close to 4k is on the highway. too many cops and too many tickets on my end

I'll bring a camera and :pop:. Just let me know when and where?

ill be at edgewater this friday...t&t starts 5:30 i think

if your bringing the camera and :pop:...bring the gooseneck too :hehe:

with or without ur truck! i live on ur way home :poke:

Its hard to tell really but 3 seems better for me and I like the dyno its real smooth also kinda dpends on how your truck takes a tune , from what I'v been reading trucks are going to vary its just dang electronics and I run pretty big injectors so that may play a part . WO I havnt had any issues they all have been smooth up to 36/3800 then it cuts out but the part throttle and free rev starting at 2800 is kinda bad for what I need , just a little more time and a few tweaks .

The one you just sent me Coon, Thanks by the way! It was definately stronger than the first 4k tune but it still doesnt fuel near as what the dyno tune does......... Man i wish the dyno tune wouldnt kill my truck, Maybe i need to get some bigger sticks so the 4k tunes will feel like the dyno tune???

the only times the dyno tune killed my truck was when i free reved it and when i was doing a burnout...like when there wasnt really a load. i have taken the dyno tunes WOT without any problems though

The dyno for me does both it dies while free revs creeping up and WOT it dyes , acutally on mine around 3200 it starts to run away but dies , I think quad said it fuels like 100% or so down low mayb thats why its smooth

Thats what it does on mine, I get on it, to the wood and the turbo lites and it gets going like a bat out of hell and then its like it finds a couple hundred extra rpm's on its own and then its dead.Free rev it and it just takes off on its own and then dies. Awesome though(until it dies)

hopefully everything holds up on my truck at the track on friday so i can play around a little with these tunes

For auto trucks on the strip I dont c a problem with any tune , just find the one that makes the best time

If he can just raise the limit up to say 4200+ I dont mind it bouncing off that

OK, I'm just now seeing this, what the heck is it ?, and who is it ?

A picture of a guy on a computer, he has the harddrive on his back & the computer monitor/keyboard attached to the front of him. He walks around on the computer. I got the picture in a email & the title said "W.V. Laptop".:hehe: Hey, give me your email so I can send you a couple videos of some crazy car jumps, rockcrawling.

Uh Oh, looks like i might need to go to edgewater friday.

That way if Coon breaks i might be able to buy his quad cheap:hehe::poke:

im taking my truck to the track friday for the test and tune...not sure which to try but i only get 3 runs

you can make more than 3 runs, atleast they let me. When you start beating Z06's they have no prob letting you run. Thats what the little guy waving me threw said. He said they get a kick out of it, seeing a big heavy truck wip a little cream puff sprots car.

When you start beating Z06's they have no prob letting you run.

Hmmm...that could be fun.

ill be at edgewater this friday...t&t starts 5:30 i think

if your bringing the camera and :pop:...bring the gooseneck too :hehe:

with or without ur truck! i live on ur way home :poke:

Do you have stock shafts and a L/U switch? I need to see if the kids have any games on Friday. If not, I could cruise down and check out the action.

Back to the ADR thread....I can't wait to get my "updated" Pulse back from Quad. This is what we've all been waiting for. :woohoo:

you can make more than 3 runs, atleast they let me. When you start beating Z06's they have no prob letting you run. Thats what the little guy waving me threw said. He said they get a kick out of it, seeing a big heavy truck wip a little cream puff sprots car.

my truck doesnt run quite as good as yours so im not so sure i can handle z06's. dont really know what i will run either since i havent made a pass on the new quad, injectors, or turbo.

but i MIGHT be able to hand over some broken shafts and toasted headgasket if ur browsing that market :hehe:

Hmmm...that could be fun.

Do you have stock shafts and a L/U switch? I need to see if the kids have any games on Friday. If not, I could cruise down and check out the action.

Back to the ADR thread....I can't wait to get my "updated" Pulse back from Quad. This is what we've all been waiting for. :woohoo:

stock output and intermediate. and yes i have a L/U switch that i usually engage right before the tranny shifts into O/D

sorry for getting off topic, but the adrenaline rocks :rockwoot:

Back