Adrenaline Q & A!!!!!!!

FYI guys, I talked to RowJ today and he said that there's a 4k test 5 tune floating around that if you download it it'll screw up your box or at least it has on a couple of guys. So just make sure you don't try that one.

Quick question guys...I downloaded the ADR2025 tune(one of the aggressive ones) and the turbo timer keeps the truck running for 3 minutes like its supposed to, but it won't shut off when I hit the brake pedal like the stock tune does. Is it supposed to do that? Its kinda annoying when my truck is already cool and I want to shut the truck off immedately. I wish it shut off at 300 dgrees or less...3 minutes seems like forever.

I hate my email accounts. Both of them keep blocking the dang 4k test 3 tune. It allowed the 4k regular but not the test 3.

Quick question guys...I downloaded the ADR2025 tune(one of the aggressive ones) and the turbo timer keeps the truck running for 3 minutes like its supposed to, but it won't shut off when I hit the brake pedal like the stock tune does. Is it supposed to do that? Its kinda annoying when my truck is already cool and I want to shut the truck off immedately. I wish it shut off at 300 dgrees or less...3 minutes seems like forever.

i thought you were supposed to hit the throttle...atleast thats what shut mine off

I'll try that....the brake shut it off for me on the stock tune. Thanks

I hate my email accounts. Both of them keep blocking the dang 4k test 3 tune. It allowed the 4k regular but not the test 3.

yeah my hotmail is doin it too does anyone know how to unblock attachments

or can someone send the two 4k tunes to mclunas1@yahoo.com thanks alot

Last edited:
Does the attachment file end in ex. ? If so, it needs to be exe I think...Or the other way around. DoubleJ had to talk me through it when he emailed me the 4K tune...

If it is sent as an .exe file it may get blocked. You have to send it as an .ex_ file and save it to your computer then change it back to an .exe file. If that makes sense.

If it is sent as an .exe file it may get blocked. You have to send it as an .ex_ file and save it to your computer then change it back to an .exe file. If that makes sense.
Thats it! I'm not all that computer savvy, I knew it was something like that, lol

Back