Adrenaline Q & A!!!!!!!

the 4k test 3 is smooth but then runs out of fuel at about 3000rpms on me... ill try the other 4k tune tommorow

Quick question guys...I downloaded the ADR2025 tune(one of the aggressive ones) and the turbo timer keeps the truck running for 3 minutes like its supposed to, but it won't shut off when I hit the brake pedal like the stock tune does. Is it supposed to do that? Its kinda annoying when my truck is already cool and I want to shut the truck off immedately. I wish it shut off at 300 dgrees or less...3 minutes seems like forever.
On the 01-02 trucks, the newest updated tunes require you to use the throttle to kill the truck instead of the brake pedal. It says that at the top of the page that has all of the tunes.
yeah my hotmail is doin it too does anyone know how to unblock attachments
Right click on the file for the tune>click Properties>click the Unblock tab.

k guys i went out and tried 6 different tunes today all of them seem to be running out of fuel when i get past 3000 rpms (even in free rev) in free rev it is so violent it starts to shake the whole truck. it starts at pl3 and gets worse and worse all the way up... i dont know what my fuel pressure is because all i have is a low pressure warning light :bang i will try changin my fuel filter tommorrow but do you guys have any more ideas??? any help would be greatly appreciated

ps the tunes i tried were adr 3000. adr pl10dyno. comp2. 4ktest. 4ktest3. and adrCCS

Nothing your doing wrong or wrong with the truck,,, quad is stil doing some homework

Nothing your doing wrong or wrong with the truck,,, quad is stil doing some homework

k im glad to hear other people are havin troubles too i just dont know if i want to pull with it bouncin around like that what do you think

k guys i went out and tried 6 different tunes today all of them seem to be running out of fuel when i get past 3000 rpms (even in free rev) in free rev it is so violent it starts to shake the whole truck. it starts at pl3 and gets worse and worse all the way up... i dont know what my fuel pressure is because all i have is a low pressure warning light i will try changin my fuel filter tommorrow but do you guys have any more ideas??? any help would be greatly appreciated

ps the tunes i tried were adr 3000. adr pl10dyno. comp2. 4ktest. 4ktest3. and adrCCS
I got the same thing when tested the 3000 tune, the dyno not so much.

i just noticed the second dyno tune on the website is different than the pl10dyno tune i have ill try that one tommorow too

For now stacking it with a smarty helps alot for me Test3 4k works best and smarty on 8 I can pull to 4k with it

Its not running out of fuel, it is starting to fuel.

As you put a load on it, which in turn builds boost it will smooth out. I fyou have injectors, big ones especially, it fuels a lot more even free reving it than the truck can burn, that is why it gets rough.

Its not running out of fuel, it is starting to fuel.

As you put a load on it, which in turn builds boost it will smooth out. I fyou have injectors, big ones especially, it fuels a lot more even free reving it than the truck can burn, that is why it gets rough.

k i can understand that on the free rev but why is it doin it when i got 50 psi of boost and it does not smoke when it is spooled up.... btw yes they are very large injectors

Back