Adrenaline Q & A!!!!!!!

You guys are making me sick. I still havent heard from II on my pump. So it looks like i might be putting a SO pump back on so i can do a little hauling this weekend. Tired of waiting and i have to have the truck running by friday at the latest.

You guys are making me sick. I still havent heard from II on my pump. So it looks like i might be putting a SO pump back on so i can do a little hauling this weekend. Tired of waiting and i have to have the truck running by friday at the latest.

sorry guess my problems could be worse LOL

Tried the right click on tune file and what not but couldn't find the unblock button. Mine just came up with the properties of the file and nothing else.

Tried the right click on tune file and what not but couldn't find the unblock button. Mine just came up with the properties of the file and nothing else.

at the end of the file just change the underslash to an e and press ok thats all i did on mine at least... but i am not good with computers by any means

Converting it ain't the issue. Trying to get hotmail to unblock the thing is the issue. Stupid software.

big blue dodge i emailed the one that worked on my hotmail to ya let me know if it works

k i can understand that on the free rev but why is it doin it when i got 50 psi of boost and it does not smoke when it is spooled up.... btw yes they are very large injectors

Have you tried turning the box down just for giggles to see if are actually just running out of fuel all together?

This is the problem, I can twist the thing to fuel as much as you want, literally, I can twist it until it is physically impossible for the pump to supply the fuel. The problem is that based on each application you need different amounts of stretch. Obviously a stock truck needs one thing and then as you change injectors, lines etc, you need something different.

No one out there quote fuel flow on their aftermarket pumps or injectors so it is hard to say what you need exactly.

I know for sure that in a free rev situation with large injectors we start to stretch the pump with no boost and it can make the truck rough as it starts to fuel. Typically when this happens is starts coughing up smoke out the tailpipe.

Why you are not getting fuel over 3000 rpms is unknown unless you are just out. If that is the case lowering the PL to PL03-PL05 will drastically reduce the amount of main stretch and should let you know if we are just running out?

I am not sure what injectors we tuned with but, they were large and we could literally black out the sun at 3500rpm (all the owner wanted to spin it) andhe was at over 60psi with twins. The smoke never even thought of cleaning up?

So either we are flat running out of fuel, or the box is not working right?

Ny thing over level 7 doesnt do much for me I woulld try around 4 and work my way up watching boost and EGTS when boost stops climbing and EGTS keep going your pissing in the wind , just like a TST box ((most)) peeps make the best power around 5 6 or 7th level and it also goes back to whats in the truck big this big that

Ny thing over level 7 doesnt do much for me I woulld try around 4 and work my way up watching boost and EGTS when boost stops climbing and EGTS keep going your pissing in the wind , just like a TST box ((most)) peeps make the best power around 5 6 or 7th level and it also goes back to whats in the truck big this big that

i will try that

With the Pulse you will be able to set MAX stretch. This will allow you to fine tune the fueling adjustment so that you are able to use all 10 power levels.

You will just adjust the MAX stretch on a dyno or track or whatever else you want to do until you get the performance you desire on PL10. You will be able to adjust the stretch much higher than we currently have it and much lower as well. Then when you find the max stretch that works for you on PL10 the Adrenaline automatically scales it from PL03-PL10 and you will be able to use all levels.

My problem is that I cannot support 10,000 downloads. We want to hit the mainstream stuff but, at some point we have to call it good. If I do it in too high of steps it is useless, if I do it with smaller steps I have a million downloads.

With the Pulse ..... You will just adjust the MAX [fuel] stretch on a dyno or track or whatever else you want to do until you get the performance you desire on PL10. Then .... the Adrenaline automatically scales it from PL03-PL10 and you will be able to use all levels..
Excellent! Looking forward to that! :D

Rj

i cant wait either so when are we going to be able to control our own fueling with the pulse... i know the pulse is out but when are we going to have the feature code or whatever????

well about the tunes thing i like the adr 3000 the best, its a little more smokey than other like the 4k test tunes but it hits so much quicker and harder!! just thought id let yall know that

well about the tunes thing i like the adr 3000 the best, its a little more smokey than other like the 4k test tunes but it hits so much quicker and harder!! just thought id let yall know that

I like the dyno tune better than 3000. The 3000 shutters alot in my truck at light throttle cruising.

Back