Adrenaline Q & A!!!!!!!

Tried the 3000 tune tonight and no sputtering or surging or nothing all the way to redline. Also got my BD RAD hooked up and the tires break loose once the turbo lights. I'm loving this thing.

Now on the chance of sounding stupid, can somebody refresh my memory on how to convet a .ex_ to a .exe file so I can try the 4k tunes?

ha ha i told ya once tyler :bang just right click on it, click properties and just change it at the top

Got it. Whenever I download the file I just have to type in .exe in the file name and that does it.

Ok. So vista is now my number one enemy. Go to install the driver on my lap top and clicked the 18 buttons that allowed me to do it and now the dang thing won't even recognize the adrenaline. So does anybody know how to manually install the driver?

Ok. So vista is now my number one enemy. Go to install the driver on my lap top and clicked the 18 buttons that allowed me to do it and now the dang thing won't even recognize the adrenaline. So does anybody know how to manually install the driver?

Sorry I can't help, but thats why I stuck with my XP....Everyone I know hates Vista.

When I first plugged it in it brought up the thing to allow me to install the driver and I said allow it yet all it did was bring that screen up and then it just quit recognizing it.

On a different note, the original 4k tune in my truck is smooth driving around. It's raining to hard to see how it does on the top end though.

When I first plugged it in it brought up the thing to allow me to install the driver and I said allow it yet all it did was bring that screen up and then it just quit recognizing it.

On a different note, the original 4k tune in my truck is smooth driving around. It's raining to hard to see how it does on the top end though.

mine did this a while back and i had to manually find the driver i was looking for....if you search WAY WAY back in this thread, you i told everyone where to find that driver. i cant remember of the top of my head though. i found it after spending 2 hours on the phone with a quad tech

...do u know what caused this kyle? mine should be here today and i am trying to steer clear of all problems i could run into

it was a computer thing?? ask one of these nerdy IETs here in the lab...they might be able to give you a better answer than i did

if you have any problems downloading files from their website...give me a call and ill try to walk ya through it

lol sounds good man, yeah ill see what happens....barely slept last night hopefully theses classes go quick and i can go get it off the porch and check it out...thanks kyle

Still can't find the driver. Guess I'm gonna have to call quad on this one.

The tech I talked to at Quad walked me through everything on my first upload, he was a great help, hope you get the same guy :)

If you guys have or can get a smarty stack it and tell me your results start working yr way up either fuel only or both

Hey Rods got the files, thanks a lot, I will try the stack on Friday when I get back from WV...I will let you know.

Rick

If you guys have or can get a smarty stack it and tell me your results start working yr way up either fuel only or both
Not quite sure I know what you mean? Do you mean impressions or dyno #'s.

Back