Adrenaline Q & A!!!!!!!

I would stick with the Test3 put a smarty on 4 now then no worries 4K anytime u want

and 366 Im sending u some files you have to convert them to exe

also when u say to much timing was it a small spudder on the top end ?

Thats great if you have a Smarty, lol
Are there any tunes that hit their rpm limit and don't cut out and sputter? My TST would hit 3500 and stay there without flucuation, thats what I want... Maybe I can just use the 4K tune and try to hold the pedal at 3700 or so until/if the sled pulls me down there...

Yes there are, I believe Rods has the last one I sent. I just shut the fuel down after 3600rpms so the factory limiter comes back into play.

I tried out the 4K tune I have and it pulls great too, but I never saw 4K. It started cutting out at 36-3700... I'll try the tune Rods sent me. we'll see this weekend how that goes.

Yes there are, I believe Rods has the last one I sent. I just shut the fuel down after 3600rpms so the factory limiter comes back into play.

Rods or someone with this tune, do you mind sending it this way:fnievel@yahoo.com...thanks

well i ran the Test tune today and let me tell you there is a big difference in power from my II 11holes to the jammer 4's I couldnt tell you the least bit as to how the tune preformed. I havent felt that that little of power in a long time. But dang those jammers sure are clean.

Anyone know of a tune out there that i can put on my 100% stock truck? I dont wanna try the agressive ones untill i get me a new tranny. If ya got one, joshuaholdiman@hotmail.com is my email, thanks
The 1000 tunes of of Quads website is the mildest. I think they would put a stock tranny to the test on the upper levels though.

I would stick with the Test3 put a smarty on 4 now then no worries 4K anytime u want

and 366 Im sending u some files you have to convert them to exe

also when u say to much timing was it a small spudder on the top end ?

kinda a sputter all through the throttle, i think that monster pump with the ADR is maybe to much. I'm open for ideas.......gonna try putting the .093's back on this weekend.

try running the ADR with out the CAN pluged in just run the pump wire and see what happens with the spudder

So, 35 pages later, and I have yet to read anything that would make me think of swapping my Blue Box/EZ stack for an ADR Box.

This is getting kinda old!!!

So, 35 pages later, and I have yet to read anything that would make me think of swapping my Blue Box/EZ stack for an ADR Box.

This is getting kinda old!!!
Here's a thought, leave your "Blue Box/EZ stack" on your truck and stop reading this thread.

PROBLEM SOLVED :bang

Well to be honest with you i think the ADR is the best box around. I have tried everything other than the Blue chips products and the ADR is just awsome. However there are a few problems i am see but i think it is still the truck.

Ok quad i have a question???? After getting the pump back and putting the jammer 4's back in the truck i am still seeing a sputtering issue on the upper 3600rpm to 3700rpm. Could this be the truck bouncing off the revlimiter??? Is it possible for you to send me a program with a rev limit set at 3200 so i can see if this sputtering i am seeing is the rev limiter???

Back