Adrenaline Q & A!!!!!!!

Played with the original 4k tune today and didn't have any problems with it. Truck shifted at 3500rpm and never felt like it fell off. It was very smooth. Even drove around all day with it on level 5 and didn't have any shudder. I think the 3000 tune might be a little stronger but not sure. Need more seat time.

Both sounds good
Well, on the street the smarty adds alot of bottom end to the adrenaline, and on the dyno I made 30 hp less with the stack. I was running the the old comp2 tune and smarty on 4. With just the comp2 tune it made 326/708 on a mustang dyno. I think it will make more than that on a better dyno and with a better tune in it. The new dyno tunes should put up some good #'s.

Ive been running the 3000 file for a few days now and i get a bad shudder when ever i come off the fuel to shift. what causes this? is it bad for the pump? i know the 3k files isnt really supposed to be street friendly but it really rips! Should i worry about the injection pump?

Ive been running the 3000 file for a few days now and i get a bad shudder when ever i come off the fuel to shift. what causes this? is it bad for the pump? i know the 3k files isnt really supposed to be street friendly but it really rips! Should i worry about the injection pump?

I had alot of shuddering with that tune at cruise, but nothing terrible.

Well, on the street the smarty adds alot of bottom end to the adrenaline, and on the dyno I made 30 hp less with the stack. I was running the the old comp2 tune and smarty on 4. With just the comp2 tune it made 326/708 on a mustang dyno. I think it will make more than that on a better dyno and with a better tune in it. The new dyno tunes should put up some good #'s.

Hmmm yeah I like to see test3 but no biggy i will see soon how it does on the dyno , I just hate guessing

Ok guys got my truck back together tonight. What tune is everyone getting the least amount of shuttering out off????

After running the dyno tune, the test tune, and the 3000 tune I have settled on the 2007 tune, the truck still hits hard down low, you just gotta push the pedal a lil further, got no shudder on any level what so ever, but if you wanna run one of the aggressive tunes I would do the 4k test3 tune, I did a boosted launch with it and look at what happend.
274958695_930328529_0.jpg

274958543_930328003_0.jpg

very nice! lol bet ur tiers loved u after.

Yeah and so didnt my Lt.:hehe: I honestly couldnt believe how it just kept going and going, I built 5psi the tires started spinning and I pulled it into 2nd and pedaled it the whole way, at one point I swear I saw between 3700-3800 rpms, It was the most fun I had in my truck in a long time.:rockwoot:

i saved the 4k-test and 4k test3 tunes to my desk top.... How do i run them? do i have to change the file?:bang:what:

one thing i have noticed with the adr2000 adr3000 and the adrdyno is that there is to much timing with the monster stage2 pump and these combined. I did just recive the pulse moniter so here shortly i can adj my timing hopefully fix the problem.

I'll be trying out the 4K tune today....I tried the DYNO tune yesterday and didn't like it much, I was even racing a Lightning, and winning, when the truck died again :bang So basically anytime I hit 3600 rpms with it the truck dies...I can't have that. Especially on the highway, lol

I'll be trying out the 4K tune today....I tried the DYNO tune yesterday and didn't like it much, I was even racing a Lightning, and winning, when the truck died again :bang So basically anytime I hit 3600 rpms with it the truck dies...I can't have that. Especially on the highway, lol

I would stick with the Test3 put a smarty on 4 now then no worries 4K anytime u want

and 366 Im sending u some files you have to convert them to exe

also when u say to much timing was it a small spudder on the top end ?

go folder options, tool and check hidden files then left click the file and change to exe something also that Im forgetting

i saved the 4k-test and 4k test3 tunes to my desk top.... How do i run them? do i have to change the file?

Change to an .exe file, if not already.
-Double-Click on the tune you want...
-Have USB plugged into box but NOT computer
-Click on 'Update Module'
-When starts searching for box...plug into computer(USB)
-Wait till done!:)

RJ

Back