Adrenaline Q & A!!!!!!!

alright guys i think i figured out what all my surging was about. Pump was sent off to II and they said today that the diaphram was cracked and that was what was causing the sputtering or cutting fuel.

Anyways i just figured i would let yall know what was found out about the pump. Should have it back by thursday and get it back on to make sure its fixed.

alright guys i think i figured out what all my surging was about. Pump was sent off to II and they said today that the diaphram was cracked and that was what was causing the sputtering or cutting fuel.

Anyways i just figured i would let yall know what was found out about the pump. Should have it back by thursday and get it back on to make sure its fixed.

That sucks, but I'm glad you found the problem.

hate to say it but thats what i was sayin it sounded like before, mine did the same thing.

What causes this ?

I just tried the 4k_test3 and its way smother than the dyno. I think it has less smoke though, and ,maybe less pull, SOTP of course. Free revved it to 3000 before it started to bounce like it hits a rev limiter, but its not. With a load or revving agressivly it went to 3500 smooth as glass. I wont go any higher than that though...

If you guys have or can get a smarty stack it and tell me your results start working yr way up either fuel only or both

If you guys have or can get a smarty stack it and tell me your results start working yr way up either fuel only or both

I thought you had that problem figured out Rods? I haven't killed mine with Smarty loaded yet, only died that one time on me.

Yeah pretty much , but I was wondering how others acted also if it helped them too ,,

Havent heard nothing from quad mayb he's got a new tune for the band ?????

did they revise the dyno tune or is it still shutting trucks down when shifting

smarty stack

Got the files Rodney, thanks man. I'll try the Smarty stack with the tunes you sent and let you know. With the latest 2000 tunes and the Smarty it's a heck of a PUNCH off idle. Just got back 2 weeks ago from a 2500 mile round trip, and at highway speeds it wll bury the speedometer if you even breathe on the throttle. With the warm humid weather we have now I haven't been running the Smarty as it's a smoke show even at light throttle.......Brad

Yeah pretty much , but I was wondering how others acted also if it helped them too ,,

Havent heard nothing from quad mayb he's got a new tune for the band ?????

I'm not worried about tunes, I just hit 3600 yesterday by accident laying the smack down on a Talon. I've seen 3800 once & I still didn't feel it drop off. I just loaded the 2000 tune before I blow my springs through the hood. I talked to Justin & I am suppose to be sending my Pulse back. I just haven't had time to remove it. I've been tired when I get home, long days in the excavating world.

Tried the 3000 tune tonight and no sputtering or surging or nothing all the way to redline. Also got my BD RAD hooked up and the tires break loose once the turbo lights. I'm loving this thing.

Now on the chance of sounding stupid, can somebody refresh my memory on how to convet a .ex_ to a .exe file so I can try the 4k tunes?

Back