Adrenaline Q & A!!!!!!!

kinda a sputter all through the throttle, i think that monster pump with the ADR is maybe to much. I'm open for ideas.......gonna try putting the .093's back on this weekend.

i think that is just the nature of the beast as far as the sputtering, is this just a light throttel because mine is smooth as silk under full throttel and kinda choppy at light.

Have any of you made over 530 hp with this box on a HO truck yet...if so post the dyno sheet.

I was able to get 528 from the old EZ/Blue Box stack.

I asked a question a while back about solenoid duty cycle...but no response.

What is the duty cycle the ADR places on the solenoid ABOVE stock?

Have any of you made over 530 hp with this box on a HO truck yet...if so post the dyno sheet.

I was able to get 528 from the old EZ/Blue Box stack.

I asked a question a while back about solenoid duty cycle...but no response.

What is the duty cycle the ADR places on the solenoid ABOVE stock?

pretty sure double J did before nitrous...cant remember though. maybe he will chime in for you. it was also on an older tune as well...

Bet it wouldn't make that with an HO pump.

from what I've been told the "HO" is a "handicap option" for making power, ditch it get a good pump and get on with it! Seems the same as arguing about making power with a stock turbo/injectors/exhaust/ect.:blahblah1:

The new motor has a SO pump on it now...along with a helix II, headwork, and some other stuff.

But' I am in Cali, the truck is in Washington.

Going to try and make Redding next month though.

can someone explain to me how i can get an already downloaded adr.exe file into a adr.ex_ so i can share with others??

Back