Adrenaline Q & A!!!!!!!

:doh: i figured it out...i didnt think just changing the "name" of the file would work like that

what do they teach us in college anyways :hehe:

I'm not a computer guy either, I was impressed when I figured that out. :hehe:

thanks got it

Is the 3600 tune and sled the same?

I read a post on DTR saying something about 3600 tune. I think it was a test that quad did. From what I understand, he made that tune for DTR member Rods using the dyno tune as a baseline, but cutting fuel at 3600rpm to keep guys from overrevving & the trucks shutting off. Just what I've gathered, could be wrong.

Yes

I just ran that file once down the road but I might try it again with the smarty

how does the sled tune pull on the top end compared to the 4k test3...j/c cuz the sled has way more low end grunt

I sent the file to a few on here , Im curiouse to see how it performs on other trucks ,,,I saw one guy on DTR who really liked it

Hi RPMS it still had a stumble part throttle

that reminds me of the same thing jktcummins was going though

thats nothing like what i was going through. Mine was at like 3600rpms and then it was just a stumble like it was hitting the rev limiter. but running down the road i guess it might be like that heck i dont know

My friend was having issues similar to this. It turned out that the black connector which plugs into the canbus connector had a pin pushed up which wasn't making good contact. I would look very closely at all connections.

My friend was having issues similar to this. It turned out that the black connector which plugs into the canbus connector had a pin pushed up which wasn't making good contact. I would look very closely at all connections.

will do man

Back