Adrenaline Q & A!!!!!!!

I'm running the standard 4k tune and have been very happy with it. No shuttering or nothing. I can't wait to try the sled tune.

Yeah. Lucky me. All this money in the truck, all these mods, still can't break 500hp. Yeah. Real lucky. LOL LOL

Yeah. Lucky me. All this money in the truck, all these mods, still can't break 500hp. Yeah. Real lucky. LOL LOL

thats okay...last dyno i went to (truck in sig) i only put down 389hp and 750ft lbs??

tyler i think i have u beat

thats okay...last dyno i went to (truck in sig) i only put down 389hp and 750ft lbs??
tyler i think i have u beat
Something definately wrong with those #'s????
And I think you mean Tyler finally has someone with nice mods that he can beat. LOL

RJ

Something definately wrong with those #'s????
And I think you mean Tyler finally has someone with nice mods that he can beat. LOL

RJ

it was a load dyno...

yea thats what i meant. as in i got tyler beat when it comes to spending a lot of money on my truck and cant put down over 400hp :hehe:

anybody have a tune out there that hits as hard as a drag comp? also without any or little shuddering. i have tried the 2000, 3000 and dyno tunes and they do not hit as hard as my old drag comp did. if anybody has a better tune please send it to me at fnievel@yahoo.com. thanks

Back