Adrenaline Q & A!!!!!!!

Thanks cummins724

i know i am a little behind on testing tunes but i loaded up the rowj tune and it works really well....very little surging and pulls hard...a lot better then the 2000

i also have the sled tune but have not tried that one yet

what other tunes am i missing that are good????????

Scott

Thanks cummins724

i know i am a little behind on testing tunes but i loaded up the rowj tune and it works really well....very little surging and pulls hard...a lot better then the 2000

i also have the sled tune but have not tried that one yet

what other tunes am i missing that are good????????

Scott

The 4k test 3 is a good one. All of the new 2000 tunes on the website are the RowJ tune.

Sled tune is a sweet one..comes on soon, spools the turbo quick..I like it.

You know I still haven't driven my truck. I miss driving it, but the carpooling is sure saving me money. I want to try the sled tune bad.

i want to go try the sled tune too but its rainin here :bang:bang:bang my truck usually gets a lil outta hand if i get on it on wet roads:badidea:

Yea be careful on those wet roads..I did a doughnut making a left the other day in the middle of the road...normal acceleration..I think there was alot of oil on the road though, but the water brings it out..lol

Well i will be a day or so out on trying any of the newest tunes. I sent a few things back in to get a check up to try and trace down my fuel cutting issue. Sent the quad in and to my supprise its a new box. So not sure if anything was wrong or not. But what great Customer support guys. :rockwoot:

Another great thing about Quad. :bow:

You just change the file to ex_, then go to your message & upload the file.

:doh: i figured it out...i didnt think just changing the "name" of the file would work like that

what do they teach us in college anyways :hehe:

scott, i did a little experiment of my own to see if i finally figured out how to change the .exe to .ex_ so i sent u the 4k test3 as a test...let me know if i PASS!!

Back