Adrenaline Q & A!!!!!!!

stacked a smarty level 6 with the 4ktest 3 and hit 4178 rpm and it was smooth as silk, it removed alot of the high rpm stuttering as well.

This was verified by the data logger on the pulse and the truck threw no codes after that run unlike my old redline did, went over 100 in 4th gear :woohoo: (5 speed)

Got the tunes but when I try to download it says that windows cannot open the file because it does not know the program which created it. Never had this happen before know whats up?

Got the tunes but when I try to download it says that windows cannot open the file because it does not know the program which created it. Never had this happen before know whats up?
Did you change the file extension to .exe instead of .ex_ ?

This was verified by the data logger on the pulse and the truck threw no codes after that run unlike my old redline did, went over 100 in 4th gear :woohoo: (5 speed)

How does it compare powerwise to the redline at those rpms?

Adr 4k Test 2...

i test drove this tune today. not bad but still does not peak as hard as the drag comp. i was able to hit 51lbs with the DC and i could only hit 46-47 lbs of boost with ADR. also, when will the shutter go away? on high levels, my truck will shutter like heck when i let off. i am assuming you guys just deal with this. keep in mind that i am not giving up on the ADR but the shuttering is driving me nuts.

i test drove this tune today. not bad but still does not peak as hard as the drag comp. i was able to hit 51lbs with the DC and i could only hit 46-47 lbs of boost with ADR. also, when will the shutter go away? on high levels, my truck will shutter like heck when i let off. i am assuming you guys just deal with this. keep in mind that i am not giving up on the ADR but the shuttering is driving me nuts.

I bet you have a boost leak somewhere. I adjusted my wastegate to 45psi with my drag comp, ADR hits 52lbs & I never touched the wastegate.

These are just beta tunes ,, not daily driver tunes He said they were to b exspected but in due time he will get the bugs out

How do change the file extension?

Save the file to your desktop, click on the box where it says ADR_SLED.ex_ once, the box will turn blue, click again & it will allow you to type in the box. Then just click "backspace" then add a "e" so that it reads. ADR_SLED.exe

These are just beta tunes ,, not daily driver tunes He said they were to b exspected but in due time he will get the bugs out

adr 2000 higher levels also do it. just wandering if anyone else gets this.

power level was the same if not better kinda felt like it hit a second power band at 3500 rpm it was weird but pulled goood

power level was the same if not better kinda felt like it hit a second power band at 3500 rpm it was weird but pulled goood

That is what I told guys. I was playing around showing friends how it ran & didn't expect the second powerband. When I looked down, I was at 3800 & it was still pulling, I almost sharted. Stock springs.

Save the file to your desktop, click on the box where it says ADR_SLED.ex_ once, the box will turn blue, click again & it will allow you to type in the box. Then just click "backspace" then add a "e" so that it reads. ADR_SLED.exe

My computer isn't letting me do this. It's saved as the ADR_SLED then beneath that it says EX_ File .. How do i change this? I've tried everything.

Like i posted in above threads. I was seeing very harsh suttering. Deicided to send pump off and there was a cracked diaphram.

I feel like the ADR just brought out the problem. Look in the other post and see what all i was talking about. After getting the pump back the suttering was not near as harsh but still seeing just a minor sputter.

Back